CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sudd 2's stream is gold right now BTW.

They are fighting over the ending to a matchmaking game on qualifier day.

Honestly I'm starting to think they do all this intentionally for viewers/publicity. They have to know how ridiculous/hilarious they sound and it works. They get a shit ton of viewers for it. Then again maybe I'm giving them too much credit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: Should've known Chad would post it :P

Apparently nV lost game 1... which was Breakout. Game 2 they had to play 3v4, since APG lagged out. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, I get that it's inexcusable and has screwed over many teams but I just felt it was pointless for him to mention the 2 million dollar prize pool when his chance of actually getting close to it is minuscule.

He still would of had a chance to get top 15 or get the wildcard spot for 16th in regionals which is for 50k though isn't it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

He still would of had a chance to get top 15 or get the wildcard spot for 16th in regionals which is for 50k though isn't it?

Beats me. That's why I asked who his team was and if I was remembering right that he wasn't exactly playing up to par lately.

Edit: Should've known Chad would post it :P

Apparently nV lost game 1... which was Breakout. Game 2 they had to play 3v4, since APG lagged out. 

What exactly happened?

Here are the rules I found. Kinda dumb rules.

"Disconnections: Team Slayer Games must be restarted if a Player disconnects in the first 10 seconds and before the first kill.  If a Player disconnects from a Team Slayer Game after the first 10 seconds or after the first kill, their Team will Forfeit the Game."

• Upvote (+1) 1

What exactly happened?

Here are the rules I found. Kinda dumb rules.

"Disconnections: Team Slayer Games must be restarted if a Player disconnects in the first 10 seconds and before the first kill.  If a Player disconnects from a Team Slayer Game after the first 10 seconds or after the first kill, their Team will Forfeit the Game."

That might be the dumbest rule I've ever seen.But it could make sense, because someone could quit out if their team was losing badly towards the end and just say they lagged out.

That might be the dumbest rule I've ever seen.But it could make sense, because someone could quit out if their team was losing badly towards the end and just say they lagged out.

And, as the HCS figured out (and as common sense would dictate), the game should be restarted with the same amount of kills required by both teams to win the game as was needed before the lag out. It's disappointing that GB hasn't figured this out yet.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Scrim/Warm-up?

Overdrive is seed 4.  They wouldn't see each other until Semi Finals.

It was just a scrim I believe, still good games though. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3zbp2y/hwc_na_online_qualifiers_2/

Thread's up and stickied on r/Halo, it links to the main stream on the Halo channel and the bracket/team list on GB. I also have some notable streams up (right now it's just the ones for EG, CLG, and TL) but if there are any other ones people think I should add lemme know. I was going to link Reality Check but I don't think I want the newcomers in the sub to be exposed to that just yet lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja just got a perfection against Dark Sky to advance to round 6

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the rules are rules, then that is what should be followed. While we may not like it, they are in place for a reason and should not be deviated from. I think rules need to be updated though, but that's neither here nor there in this situation as it would not be fair to "update" rules during the tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the rules are rules, then that is what should be followed. While we may not like it, they are in place for a reason and should not be deviated from. I think rules need to be updated though, but that's neither here nor there in this situation as it would not be fair to "update" rules during the tournament. 

They didn't follow those rules with skaiwon's team though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3zbp2y/hwc_na_online_qualifiers_2/

Thread's up and stickied on r/Halo, it links to the main stream on the Halo channel and the bracket/team list on GB. I also have some notable streams up (right now it's just the ones for EG, CLG, and TL) but if there are any other ones people think I should add lemme know. I was going to link Reality Check but I don't think I want the newcomers in the sub to be exposed to that just yet lol.

Nice job. I'd also add RyaNoob & Arkanum from WFX, and Cloud from Leftovers.

Also, Orbit just lost to "Devour". 

They didn't follow those rules with skaiwon's team though.

Ahhhhh, I did not get the full story there then. Also, after 45 minutes and no communication, very poor effort by MLG here.