CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

is this speculation or an actual squad?

Im just stating that these leftover players could actually come together to make a squad that isnt a total waste of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait what happened to Chig why are TL scrimming with Hysteria? is there something i missed?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fis/Chig/Aries/huke is actually a competitive squad...

That exact team with Victory X instead of Chig briefly existed not too long ago and honestly they were pretty average.

wait what happened to Chig why are TL scrimming with Hysteria? is there something i missed?

Very shortly after the first online qualifier Chig was replaced.

Im just stating that these leftover players could actually come together to make a squad that isnt a total waste of time.

Aries/Huke/Bubu Dubu/Chig IMO is better. I'm seriously not impressed with FiS. They're runnin with jesse thizzle but chig would fit that squad nicely

Very shortly after the first online qualifier Chig was replaced.

They really dropped him!!!! Wow

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They really dropped him!!!! Wow

Anyone know Chigs team, i know he was with the leftovers for a little bit.

Aries/Huke/Bubu Dubu/Chig IMO is better. I'm seriously not impressed with FiS. They're runnin with jesse thizzle but chig would fit that squad nicely

FiS definitely has a lot of catching up to do and it sucks now that he lost his duo in Vic X. Can't blame Victory for leaving him though. He doesn't have a lot of options and honestly his best bet is to grab 2 or 3 unknown young Halo gods.

Anyone know Chigs team, i know he was with the leftovers for a little bit.

If "Liquid Chig" is the only tag he's been playing on, he's just been playing Dubs & FFA recently...

If "Liquid Chig" is the only tag he's been playing on, he's just been playing Dubs & FFA recently...

Moves to Seattle Randomly, Moves to the 343 Pro Team house Randomly, gets dropped Randomly.  Come on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

FiS definitely has a lot of catching up to do and it sucks now that he lost his duo in Vic X. Can't blame Victory for leaving him though. He doesn't have a lot of options and honestly his best bet is to grab 2 or 3 unknown young Halo gods.

such as myself

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the ceiling is much higher with this new TL squad, feels like they are getting noticeably better each game they play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

how long til envy breaks up? :kappa:

Or clg?

I feel like they have been under performing recently.

CLG absolutely demolished WFX in a scrim last night (I believe). They wont make any changes, that squad is too good. I think top 4 will end up being EG, CLG, NV and TL. I dont see those teams making any changes til after HWC.

FiS looks to be teaming with Chaser, Lifestyle, & Sargoth; http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/halo-5-guardians/team/smiply-hcs

Beat Aries' team in GBs... and now Aries & Huke have separated themselves from Bubudubu/JesseThrizzle roster. 

Both situations could just be for ladder points... also, why hasn't Chig been running games with anyone?

is it possible Liquid is running with hysteria for a tourney or two till chig gets settled in? Either that or Liquid is keeping him on the bench. 

Its pretty obvious that Hysteria is taking Chig's spot on the Roster. As far as I know, Chig is still under contract with TL, so hes technically on the bench. If I had to guess, TL is waiting to see if any teams are interested in Chig because they can probably get something for him, like a buyout.

ESL_Halo's chat is hands down the most frustrating chat to read. So many people are so unbelievablely uninformed about the game my god.

ESL_Halo's chat is hands down the most frustrating chat to read. So many people are so unbelievablely uninformed about the game my god.

#the89%   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else think we need to be a lot more vocal about fixing spectator mode? The inaccurate reticule thing is just not acceptable for the World Champs. I'm really worried that 343 isn't going to fix it based on their lack of communication about it

Does anyone else think we need to be a lot more vocal about fixing spectator mode? The inaccurate reticule thing is just not acceptable for the World Champs. I'm really worried that 343 isn't going to fix it based on their lack of communication about it

The inaccurate reticule thing is a client/server issue, isn't it?

If so, only way to solve is <1ms ping (AKA have a server set up AT the HWC venue)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of course the night before the tournament i start lagging again every game with spartans walking into walls. Has be a bit stressed going into tomorrow. Don't fail me now time warner/343

• Upvote (+1) 3