CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching this back still makes me emotional. Would love to see another Beyond hype vid ready for worlds.

Watching this video makes me depressed, considering the mess that the Master Chief Collection was. 

Still a great video, and I am glad we made it - but the game that we were hyping fell miserably short unfortunately. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At the Optic House for 3 months and Assault will be there for a while too, that is pretty decent. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interested to see more of Stellur in the Optic videos, I really wish more pros would vlog or do videos other than gameplay. Truth is people don't care about gameplay on YouTube anymore, unless it's in the form of a good commentary or montages. If people want gameplay, they watch twitch where its live and has more meaning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Battle of the Blazes going on right now in matchmaking. (Contra, Devon, BlazeRozay, SiegeofBasingSe vs Tizoxic, Reliable, Burton, BlazeKhalifa)

EG are the reigning best team from MCC - and as far as consistent Halo streamers go - Snipedown has put himself up there as one of if not the most consistent. His success streaming since Halo 5 released isn't surprising, and I'm happy to see his stream grind paying off with a great amount of average viewers and a high number of subscribers for a Halo streamer. 

Ninja had to have taken a nice hit this last month. Being sick, traveling, moving, internet outages, etc. Probably got only 2 full days of streaming in December. Snipedowns probably loving it lol.

EG are the reigning best team from MCC - and as far as consistent Halo streamers go - Snipedown has put himself up there as one of if not the most consistent. His success streaming since Halo 5 released isn't surprising, and I'm happy to see his stream grind paying off with a great amount of average viewers and a high number of subscribers for a Halo streamer. 

Your sig is out of date now

• Upvote (+1) 2

royal 2 is a freak based off that data

Just watch when he streams. He takes teams apart and just generally embarrasses top tier players constantly

Naded put up a video on youtube dated 28th of November in which he says Naded Vlogs are back.

Since then he has put up 1 blog, 2 gameplay videos and hasnt logged into his account in over a month  :kappa:

But in fairness to him, the grind is real. He's put his down and got to work.

Unless I've missed something, but I think it's been said they he can't compete if he is living with 343i employee's because it would be going against ESL rules.

He's allowed to compete. It was confirmed on his stream over a week ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Flamesword/Stellur video

Interesting video to say the least.

He seems very camera shy. Was surprised to hear he will be at the house for 3 months. Thought originally I heard 3 weeks. Good luck to him. I hope he continues grinding, but also sets himself up for big success if he can get out of his comfort zone and become "a part of optic".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded put up a video on youtube dated 28th of November in which he says Naded Vlogs are back.

Since then he has put up 1 blog, 2 gameplay videos and hasnt logged into his account in over a month  :kappa:

But in fairness to him, the grind is real. He's put his down and got to work.

The amount of times Naded has uploaded a video talking about how he's going to be on a Youtube grind for 15 minutes and then never do it is just funny

So ...................... MLG has been bought out by activision, just curious as to what this means for the halo world championship?

Does anyone have any idea?

The amount of times Naded has uploaded a video talking about how he's going to be on a Youtube grind for 15 minutes and then never do it is just funny

I'm still waiting for Pistola to start his content grind. I mean, he soent $6000 and several months talking about it. It's gotta happen soon, right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Your sig is out of date now

Updated, now with more 'Murica

• Upvote (+1) 5