CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I imagine they would only test for "performance enhancers", no? What do they care about weed?

Why does any sport test for weed?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I imagine they would only test for "performance enhancers", no? What do they care about weed?

because for some reason they do

even though it has nothing to do with performance 

it's shitty

ESL only tested marijuana for the weekend of the event. Probably just the active THC.

ESL only tested marijuana for the weekend of the event. Probably just the active THC.

correct because they only tested players saliva 

Some people play a lot better on downers than uppers. Its a performance enhancing drug. Beta blockers are used the same way. 

they don't care about caffeine though

woo-hoo hypocrisy!

Not to start a whole debate, as being a young crowd here I'm sure I'd be in the minority. They test for illegal drugs. Like it or not, that is what they are. I would bet they test for a whole slew of drugs. Opi, Amp, Meth, Coc, THC.

Pretty much any job you will be subject to initial and random drug tests. They all test for illegal drugs.

My father (chemist and biomedical engineer) holds many of the original patents on samanelia and encoli testing. After that he spent many years developing drugs of abuse tests (urine, blood, saliva). I also worked in the field for some time. Quite a bit in saliva based tests (fyi, easily subverted). Between the studies/data I've seen plus real life experiences, it was enough for me to form my stance on drugs of abuse.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Watching this back still makes me emotional. Would love to see another Beyond hype vid ready for worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wanted to watch some Halo 5 streams.  Can only find EG players streaming.

Can someone tell me why they're consistently at the top?

Towey, obviously  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wanted to watch some Halo 5 streams.  Can only find EG players streaming.

Can someone tell me why they're consistently at the top?

PreDevonator is streaming, running MM with Eccentrik, Blaze Rhozay, & Siege. Just matched EG  :wutface:

Wanted to watch some Halo 5 streams. Can only find EG players streaming.

I see some Epsilon players online! Scriming vibe earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Allegiance should go after Chig

Unless I've missed something, but I think it's been said they he can't compete if he is living with 343i employee's because it would be going against ESL rules.

Unless I've missed something, but I think it's been said they he can't compete if he is living with 343i employee's because it would be going against ESL rules.

I'm 99% sure that's not going to be a problem lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

^^^ Hopefully, though haven't seen him playing with any pro squads...

CLG vs. WFX scrim starting.