CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, I'm trying to update the team rosters and team names. These teams can't seem to stay together at all. It's like they want to lose. This is very difficult to keep track of, so please understand everyone that there is little point in looking at it until the next qualifier (IMO).

The teams I'm interested in info on right now are;

Kinetic Empire (Burton and Blaze leaving/left? They are playing matches with TiZoXiC and RELIABL3, who are/were on Dynasty...)

NightHawks/Nightcrawlerz (the whole team just seems absent from ANY rankings except mine, what is the deal?)

The Agency (FiS, Huke, Aries...what are they doing)

Legendary (staying together, not staying together...?)

So anyone with SOLID info on these teams please let me know (PM or mention me), thanks.

Anyway, I think people are drawing far to many conclusions from gamebattles ladder matches. I am concluding that people are forming teams together with other players of similar "pro status" to play these ladder matches for points. This doesn't necessarily mean they are teaming together, just that they want Pro Points and don't want to get "left behind". Why would players do this? Well since they are Pro Points, if your team isn't online and/or doesn't want to play ladders it hurts you in the situation that you are dropped from a team as your Pro Points will be important to other prospective teams. Here is an example of this at halo.esportspedia.com

Imagine?

• bubu dubu
  • Chaser
  • Commonly
  • Huke

This can't be a team...right? Commonly seems to still be on BtH (did they change their team name?) with Spartan, Cloud, and VictoryX (to replace Hysteria). This team seems to be a gamebattles ladder team from what I can see.

EDIT: Just found the tweet after the OT1 from Jesse Ansbro (JesseUnleashed) about the Nighthawks team differences and split. That's to bad. Aries updated me us on his team (including Huke), which basically ends The Agency (no activity from FiS right now). Basically leaves Kinetic and Legendary questions left unanswered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it was just as many compiled games against top teams, whether it was GB's, or tournaments. I'm not positive though. Scrims would be easiest to find that's for sure

It was all scrims, ladder matches, and tourney results when top teams played top teams only. I posted them last about a week ago if you want to go back and find them (I'm out so I can't). Again, I'll update them this weekend. Will post with data only from 12/13 and on (one week before first qualifier). I'll also post all data since H5 release.

I usually run a report with all teams results, as well as player report and player report broken down by each gametype.

Imagine?

• bubu dubu
  • Chaser
  • Commonly
  • Huke

This can't be a team...right? Commonly seems to still be on BtH (did they change their team name?) with Spartan, Cloud, and VictoryX (to replace Hysteria). This team seems to be a gamebattles ladder team from what I can see.

Based off the last 3-4 days, Aries is that team's 4th.  Commonly/Spartan/Victory/Cloud played against them in scrims on Monday, and then matched 'em in Arena again today, I believe.

So, I'm trying to update the team rosters and team names. These teams can't seem to stay together at all. It's like they want to lose. This is very difficult to keep track of, so please understand everyone that there is little point in looking at it until the next qualifier (IMO).

The teams I'm interested in info on right now are;

Kinetic Empire (Burton and Blaze leaving/left? They are playing matches with TiZoXiC and RELIABL3, who are/were on Dynasty...)

NightHawks/Nightcrawlerz (the whole team just seems absent from ANY rankings except mine, what is the deal?)

The Agency (FiS, Huke, Aries...what are they doing)

Legendary (staying together, not staying together...?)

So anyone with SOLID info on these teams please let me know (PM or mention me), thanks.

Anyway, I think people are drawing far to many conclusions from gamebattles ladder matches. I am concluding that people are forming teams together with other players of similar "pro status" to play these ladder matches for points. This doesn't necessarily mean they are teaming together, just that they want Pro Points and don't want to get "left behind". Why would players do this? Well since they are Pro Points, if your team isn't online and/or doesn't want to play ladders it hurts you in the situation that you are dropped from a team as your Pro Points will be important to other prospective teams. Here is an example of this at halo.esportspedia.com

Imagine?

• bubu dubu
  • Chaser
  • Commonly
  • Huke
This can't be a team...right? Commonly seems to still be on BtH (did they change their team name?) with Spartan, Cloud, and VictoryX (to replace Hysteria). This team seems to be a gamebattles ladder team from what I can see.
My tag is konfliction on circa not konvicted. :(

Unfortunately, that is what happens when you have played halo with your twin brother for over 14 years. We both thought we were right, and will argue to the death. But I also believe that is why we have been successful throughout our careers. We strive for perfection, which leads to intense arguments at times, but you will never see us approach teammates like we approach each other. I mean, we were arguing about a flag I didn't cap that was 1 inch from me capping. It is also incredibly rare that we would ever get into an argument like that during a tournament, practice is the time to hash out any disagreements on strategy and what not. You guys just get to see all of the hashing out since we stream every night we scrim. Being sleep deprived doesn't help my cause late at night, I usually wake up about 630am every weekday so 1:30am is a tad past my bedtime. LBX OUT

Twins understand Twins. We Argue because we care. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Based off the last 3-4 days, Aries is that team's 4th.  Commonly/Spartan/Victory/Cloud played against them in scrims on Monday, and then matched 'em in Arena again today, I believe.

Well what is the team exactly? Because bubu and Chaser were on Nighthawks/Nightcrawlerz with Omega and Jesse...which hasn't been on any "rankings" since they placed top 16 in the OT#1. Seems really stupid to break up a team that would have been ranked #9 right now...

Sounds like you are saying bubu, Chaser, Huke, and Aries are a team. And Jesse and Omega are going to do something else. Seems like a major leap of faith if that is the case considering the points they will lose...

EDIT: Just found the tweet after the OT1 from Jesse Ansbro (JesseUnleashed) about the team differences and split. That's to bad.

My tag is konfliction on circa not konvicted. :(

I don't run or update halo.esportspedia.com.

I'm updating my excel workbook which is in my signature below (which pulls your MLG username (_KonFlicTioN_).

VVV

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it looks like;

Eccen7riK and ssSeige (To2)

are going to team with

HuntMD (Babyj) and Exemplify.

They've been running as team "Not Like This" and I think Babyj tweeted To4. That teams points would put them at #21. 

Sounds like you are saying bubu, Chaser, Huke, and Aries are a team. And Jesse and Omega are going to do something else. Seems like a major leap of faith if that is the case considering the points they will lose...

Points are tied to players though?

And also, I think it was actually Jesse, not Chaser as the 4th.  Not sure who Chaser's playing with, but it was someone different.

Twins understand Twins. We Argue because we care. 

What about when you're trying to punch the shit out of each other of stream?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Points are tied to players though?

And also, I think it was actually Jesse, not Chaser as the 4th.  Not sure who Chaser's playing with, but it was someone different.

If you are asking me a question (I figure you know this already) but yes points are tied to players is my understanding. Since points are tied to players, if they dropped 2 players that they placed well with (bubu, JesseUnleased,OmegA, Chaser all have 1200-1400 points) they go from being a 9th place team to Huke and Aries (640, 625 points) and losing something like 1,200 points and falling to like 16th I am guessing. Might be a smart move in the long run, but they placed well bother. Just seems strange is all.

ALSO, if you saw them playing with "JesseThRiZLE4" that isn't JesseUnleashed from my understanding. He is a player who was on (still on?) VwS Perseverance who placed 33rd in the OT#1 (with Xrossfade, vt3ct9,SnipingDemon).

So optic is doing really well against Envy right now. Very close truth flag, optic was up 2-0 ended up losing 3-2 but it was close.  They won pretty convincingly on Empire Strongholds, then went to lose a close regret slayer game.  They are getting much better

• Upvote (+1) 1

My team is me Jesse Peace Bubu Dubu and Huke

Thanks man!

Updating this now, will use team name Imagine unless someone says otherwise.

FYI, Jesse Peace was on VwS.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course, now that I have 1 team setup, that leads to 5 more questions for players/teams. lol

"i don't think they know it's up."

ea45d68ee667728114632b96366d9b72.gif

"I burned OV"

Solid play 10/10 would nade self again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

"i don't think they know it's up."

ea45d68ee667728114632b96366d9b72.gif

"I burned OV"

.... I did the same damn thing playing FFA on plaza last night  :goat:

(no activity from FiS right now)

FiS has been running arena with Contra, Devonator, and Blaze Rozay according to Halo Tracker. Nothing set in stone of course but something to look out for. 

FiS has been running arena with Contra, Devonator, and Blaze Rozay according to Halo Tracker. Nothing set in stone of course but something to look out for. 

Yep, saw that. Not reading to much into it at this point.

At this point, I've updated as much as I feel I can. Made a fun assumptions. Waiting for the weekend when teams will have to submit teams for the OT#2. Until then there is just to much we don't know about what the final teams (outside the big name established ones) will be.