CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whatever video editing software you put your video together in should have an equalizer. I'd recommend googling "de-essing" in your software of choice.

So...for someone who uploads raw videos, this can't be helped? >.>

De-essing is definitely what you want to be doing.  You will find all kinds of youtube videos on it and free tools.  I don't know your video workflow but If I was you I would do the following broad steps:

1) use handbrake to extract the audio track from your video.  Preferably the voiceover alone if you can do it.

2) find a free de-essing program or learn how to use VSTs

3) substitute the new audio track back into your video using handbrake

4) upload to youtube

Good luck.  I greatly enjoy your videos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should have a new video with some updates on the pro scrim tracking site that Im making. Progress slowed way down over Christmas 

• Upvote (+1) 3

If any of you guys want to watch some top EU talent, Infused and Epsilon are scrimming for a while

Honestly curious, is there any real competition outside of the top 3-4 EU teams? Like right now in NA there are probably 24 teams with a decent chance of making it to regionals.

Honestly curious, is there any real competition outside of the top 3-4 EU teams? Like right now in NA there are probably 24 teams with a decent chance of making it to regionals.

There never has been since Halo 2.

I'm not asking it to be done if it isn't already, but is someone taking track of the season stats, kinda like what was done pre-season? I thought those were cool, seeing how your K/D and K/D/A compared.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Basically the difference in the EG va CLG was Breakout.

Haha clg def has to work on breakout they are terrible on it. EG was playing really good last night too. Saw multiple times clg had a lead close to the end of the game only for EG to win.

I'm not asking it to be done if it isn't already, but is someone taking track of the season stats, kinda like what was done pre-season? I thought those were cool, seeing how your K/D and K/D/A compared.

I'll run it again on Friday or Saturday.

Just curious, does anyone else feel like the NA Regionals would be more exciting if the top 32 were invited as opposed to top 16? I feel like giving that many more teams a shot would up the competition levels a bit (in terms of the amount of people who felt like they had a shot), and with how competitive the NA scene is at the top, it's not like anyone in the top 32 would be totally out of place.

I know it's not going to happen, just my .02.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just curious, does anyone else feel like the NA Regionals would be more exciting if the top 32 were invited as opposed to top 16? I feel like giving that many more teams a shot would up the competition levels a bit, and with how competitive the NA scene is at the top, it's not like anyone in the top 32 would be totally out of place.

I know it's not going to happen, just my .02.

I think the idea is to have good, competitive matches throughout regionals and worlds. As of now I can't imagine there being 32 teams capable of putting on an entertaining match vs the Nobles and Allegiances of the world, let alone the EGs and CLGs.

I would probably say top 3. Vibe, Infused and Epsilon (UK) are almost all dead certs to make it out of regionals and to worlds IMO.

That 4th spot is up for the taking by any team who shows up on the day at EMEA regionals, biggest contenders would be Excel (UK) Supremacy, Millenium, Vitality, Pulse (FRA) FabE, Team 1 (GER) Menace (FIN) Orbit (SWE) and Liquid.Inception (ITA)

This is a very 'brief' guesstimate, right now I'd like to say Supremacy to snag that last spot unless Excel goes off which they have the potential to!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was literally ********. Why would you waste your time making such a pointless not even funny video...

Thanks for the view  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10

That was literally ********. Why would you waste your time making such a pointless not even funny video...

Royal 2 had made a pretty funny clip in a similar context. My guess is LANda is just a big Royal 2 fan and he's just copying one of his idol's videos.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't worry, I've got a video uploading where I just state the obvious about your gameplay for you.

(Edit: Here it is.  First video with my new microphone, hooray for sound quality improvements)

Audio Technica AT2020?

XLR or USB version?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The pre-season stats, were they scrims only?

The pre-season stats, were they scrims only?

I think it was just as many compiled games against top teams, whether it was GB's, or tournaments. I'm not positive though. Scrims would be easiest to find that's for sure