CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, I know guys, I've followed this game since 03', I'm just saying the stakes are a lot higher than in the past and it would be in their best interest to try to work constructively instead of continuing to place the blame on each other.  That frustration with each other will manifest itself in their gameplay and could be a real problem down the line.  I don't think it's safe to automatically assume they'll be the top team again as time goes on just because they have been so far.

From what I've seen they work all day then stay up until like 4am in the morning so they're probably extremely sleep deprived, that never helps stress.

From what I've seen they work all day then stay up until like 4am in the morning so they're probably extremely sleep deprived, that never helps stress.

Hah very true, with all four of them streaming the scrims I feel like it's bad context for working out strats as well.  Not that many strats are necessarily "top secret" but having a giant audience comment on everything the whole time has to be kind of taxing.

Reading these comments make it seem like we just got 1st rounded or something, but we actually won against a supposed top 2 team. Did I miss something?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Reading these comments make it seem like we just got 1st rounded or something, but we actually won against a supposed top 2 team. Did I miss something?  :wutface:

Everyone looks for faults in the king.

LBX and Roy are bickering like mad during these scrims.  As simple and funny as it sounds they need to learn to give each other constructive criticism, right now it's a lot of accusations and getting pissed off.  Roy is like threatening to stop scrimming, that's kind of ridiculous for people going for millions of dollars.

1. They are human.

2. They don't do it when it matters most.

3. They are winning.

4. A lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. They are human.

They are twins. Bicking takes a-whole-nother form for twins with the familiarity / levels of tolerance.

Do know, am twin.

• Upvote (+1) 4

(Edit: Here it is.  First video with my new microphone, hooray for sound quality improvements)

Hey Tiberius, longtime lurker and fan of your vids here. Noticed the better audio quality right away, however I think you could improve just a little more: The treble seems to be set up a tiny bit too high. Hear that little hiss everytime you pronounce an "s" or "z"? Might try to turn treble a little bit down and mid range a little bit up to make your voice more "bold".

Other than that keep up the great work.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hey Tiberius, longtime lurker and fan of your vids here. Noticed the better audio quality right away, however I think you could improve just a little more: The treble seems to be set up a tiny bit too high. Hear that little hiss everytime you pronounce an "s" or "z"? Might try to turn treble a little bit down and mid range a little bit up to make your voice more "bold".

So teambeyond not only tolerates but allows blatant anti-serpentism like this to slide under the rug?  

• Upvote (+1) 9

So teambeyond not only tolerates but allows blatant anti-serpentism like this to slide under the rug?  

You just made me google serpentism ... yeah, not a native speaker ;)

Unfortunately, that is what happens when you have played halo with your twin brother for over 14 years. We both thought we were right, and will argue to the death. But I also believe that is why we have been successful throughout our careers. We strive for perfection, which leads to intense arguments at times, but you will never see us approach teammates like we approach each other. I mean, we were arguing about a flag I didn't cap that was 1 inch from me capping. It is also incredibly rare that we would ever get into an argument like that during a tournament, practice is the time to hash out any disagreements on strategy and what not. You guys just get to see all of the hashing out since we stream every night we scrim. Being sleep deprived doesn't help my cause late at night, I usually wake up about 630am every weekday so 1:30am is a tad past my bedtime. LBX OUT

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I don't get how LBX is that good, last night he was dropping the best numbers, a lot of games much better than Snipedown. He was known for his objective play, but now i see he is jus as good at slaying.

All scores and stats from last night below for those who missed it.

Optic 0 - 2 Allegiance (ladder match)

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Fathom, AE Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Empire, AE Wins 3-2

EG 11 - 7 CLG (scrim)

Game 1 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, EG Wins 3-2

Game 2 - Team Slayer Truth, EG Wins 50-43

Game 3 - Strongholds The Rig, CLG Wins 100-78

Game 4 - Breakout Trident, EG Wins 5-1

Game 5 - Team Slayer Regret, EG Wins 50-48

Game 6 - Capture the Flag Empire, CLG Wins 3-0

Game 7 - Team Slayer Coliseum, CLG Wins 50-46

Game 8 - Strongholds Eden, EG Wins 100-98

Game 9 - Breakout Altitude, EG Wins 5-2

Game 10 - Team Slayer The Rig, EG Wins 50-43

Game 11 - Capture the Flag Fathom, CLG Wins 3-2

Game 12 - Team Slayer Plaza, CLG Wins 50-45

Game 13 - Strongholds Empire, CLG Wins 100-79

Game 14 - Breakout Gambol, EG Wins 5-3

Game 15 - Capture the Flag Truth, EG Wins 3-2

Game 16 - Team Slayer Empire, CLG Wins 50-38

Game 17 - Strongholds Plaza, EG Wins 100-59

Game 18 - Team Slayer Eden, EG Wins 50-46

Allegiance 2 - 0 Winterfox (ladder match)

Game 1 - Strongholds Coliseum, AE Wins 100-69

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Coliseum, AE Wins 3-2

Allegiance 2 - 1 CLG (ladder match)

Game 1 - Strongholds Plaza, CLG Wins 100-76

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Fathom, AE Wins 3-2

Game 3 - Capture the Flag Empire, AE Wins 3-0

Allegiance 1 - 2 eLevate (Str8 Sick, Goofy, Nemassist, Munoz) (ladder match)

Game 1 - Team Slayer The Rig, AE Wins 50-37

Game 2 - Capture the Flag Fathom, eLevate Wins 3-2

Game 3 - Team Slayer Coliseum, eLevate Wins 50-36

• Upvote (+1) 7

Casually looking at the ladder and holy grindage by Allegiance. Also, what does someone gotta do to get some scrims around here?! Shoot me a message/fr if you are looking for scrims, my teams always down. gt: hL Snyderman 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have any idea how I would go about doing that?

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have any idea how I would go about doing that?

Whatever video editing software you put your video together in should have an equalizer. I'd recommend googling "de-essing" in your software of choice.