CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Should probably remain neutral. Appearance of favoritism probably wouldn't be a good look now that TB is hosting tournaments.

Team Liquid is a much bigger community site and is one of the biggest esports teams worldwide.

Anybody have any idea what comes after the World Champs? Does it go back to ESL? Independent tournies? Does MLG continue with H5?

I'll be boarding for 10 days in CO starting the first. I miss two tournies. I'd hate to not be able to compete after the HWC. Any ideas?

Online Pro league is unofficially confirmed

Oh yeah good point.

Teamliquid hosted tournaments with TL players (in SC2), I'm not sure that it would be an issue

• Upvote (+1) 1

What type of stats per match would yous count as important out of all these?

// The player's average lifetime.
"AvgLifeTimeOfPlayer": "string",

// Total number of headshots done by the player.
"TotalHeadshots"

// Total weapon damage dealt by the player.
"TotalWeaponDamage"

// Total number of shots fired by the player.
"TotalShotsFired"

// Total number of shots landed by the player.
"TotalShotsLanded"

// The weapon the player used to get the most kills this match.
"WeaponWithMostKills"

// The number of shots fired for this weapon.
"TotalShotsFired"

// The number of shots landed for this weapon.
"TotalShotsLanded"

// The number of headshots for this weapon.
"TotalHeadshots"

// The number of kills for this weapon.
"TotalKills"

// The total damage dealt for this weapon.
"TotalDamageDealt"

// The total possession time for this weapon. This is expressed as an ISO 8601
// Duration.
"TotalPossessionTime"

// Total number of power weapon kills by the player.
"TotalPowerWeaponKills"

// Total power weapon damage dealt by the player.
"TotalPowerWeaponDamage"

// Total number of power weapon grabs by the player.
"TotalPowerWeaponGrabs"

// Total power weapon possession by the player.
"TotalPowerWeaponPossessionTime"

// Total number of grenade kills by the player.
"TotalGrenadeKills"

// The set of Medals earned by the player.
"MedalAwards"
// The number of times the Medal was earned.
"Count"

// Total number of kills on the enemy by the player
"TotalKills"

// List of enemies killed, per enemy type.
"EnemyKills"
  • Upvote (+1) 1

// The total damage dealt for this weapon.

"TotalDamageDealt"

Can you do damage dealt per life (Dmg/deaths)? I think that is a more meaningful statistic. Also, accuracy by weapon would be cool to see.

Can you do damage dealt per life (Dmg/deaths)? I think that is a more meaningful statistic. Also, accuracy by weapon would be cool to see.

Dont think theres any way to calculate that based on what they provide in the api

The team broke up so Orbit dropped them.

This is starting to get a little ridiculous. How many orgs have we heard announced now and the team immediately breaks up...

Dont think theres any way to calculate that based on what they provide in the api

Yeah, you would have to create a formula to divide the total damage dealt by deaths. Halotracker doesn't show total damage on their site, only the splits by weapon/melee/grenade/ etc, so I don't know if you would have to sum those totals too.

Regardless, I think the stat is more useful than the raw damage dealt statistic because it would display the players effectiveness in dealing damage. It would also be cool to know how many damage points are needed to get 1 kill.

Is damage received something in the api?

Anybody have any idea what comes after the World Champs? Does it go back to ESL? Independent tournies? Does MLG continue with H5?

I'll be boarding for 10 days in CO starting the first. I miss two tournies. I'd hate to not be able to compete after the HWC. Any ideas?

Pretty sure one of the HWC guys responded to a twitter question a while back that they intend on doing a pro league. Not sure if any more was announced about it.

Pretty sure one of the HWC guys responded to a twitter question a while back that they intend on doing a pro league. Not sure if any more was announced about it.

che chou said pro league starts after hwc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, idk if anyone has noticed or pointed it out, but both Cratos and Suspector aren't on AE's ladder roster anymore

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, idk if anyone has noticed or pointed it out, but both Cratos and Suspector aren't on AE's ladder roster anymore

Didn't expect them to stay on that team very long.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Ninja isn't streaming and Frosty's matchmaking team runs into Team Liquid with Hysteria in place of Chig....

Commence speculation ;) .

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Ninja isn't streaming and Frosty's matchmaking team runs into Team Liquid with Hysteria in place of Chig....

Commence speculation ;) .

Yeah, Chig's the weak link on that team...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Commence speculation ;) .

I don't think I could put myself through that were I Liquid. I usually just close the stream if Hysteria is on the streamer's team. Not even sure what it is but that guy gets SO annoying for me lol. I really like his gameplay too so its super unfortunate

• Upvote (+1) 3