CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nobody "deserves" respect. You earn it.

Obviously everybody knows that. It's cliche line 101.  /Edit. Just saw your edit, I agree with that, didn't mean to come across as patronising (I did lol)

To be late 20's with a small fortune in winnings and endorsements and be working at a cool job at NewEgg and still have enough time to try and take a slice of this huge prize pool is an enviable position to be in, to be honest. It wouldn't necessarily be a good thing to be that age but still have the free time to grind all day, it probably means you haven't got much of a life outside of a TV screen or you're still living at home. To live in a gaming house is awesome, I'd love to do it - but at 30 that's a bit questionable to me, I'd rather have my own place with a girlfriend or wife etc. 

My roundabout point is I think T2 is being harshly criticized when actually he's built himself a pretty sweet situation. 

Crowd Pleasers Halo 5 Preseason Stats

Commonly:

Q51ni3M.png

Nemassist:

H453W4J.png

bubu dubu:

A1xRs0S.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

100% disagreed here.

Respect is something that should be given until it is lost...not something that is withheld until it is earned.

Also... Mikwen video

ali-g-respect-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

100% disagreed here.

Respect is something that should be given until it is lost...not something that is withheld until it is earned.

Within the first minute of meeting someone you earn or lose someones respect due to your social etiquette and manner. It's just the way it is. It's simply a matter of who you are and who they are. 

What I meant was - without meeting someone, before any interaction at all - someone does not deserve respect just because they are who they are in a social hierarchy. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Crowd Pleasers Halo 5 Preseason Stats

Commonly:

Q51ni3M.png

Nemassist:

H453W4J.png

bubu dubu:

A1xRs0S.png

Was looking for this, thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone "deserves" respect just by being another fucking human being. 

The type of respect I speak of is a type of admiration. Not being good to one another. That should be a given, lol. Heck, I'm good to people that treat me like shit all the time - it's called being a professional and adult. [that's why God invented beer]

These video game players who can make a living from it are not gods, they are human beings and are fallible. The only player I've ever really held at a level of true professionalism was Walshy. He always seemed to be on top of his game. One of the first Nadeshots really.

• Upvote (+1) 5

All I play is Gamebattles when I get on Halo. I'm looking for some more people to play Arena with more often. Lets be pals?

I'll give you tons of respect, and whatever KnightyKnight is talking about:)

• Upvote (+1) 5

I followed commonly on twitch the other day, find him on Twitter today and I'm blocked. #TeamCratos

Is Cratos as good as everybody is saying he is? I saw Crowd Pleasers picked up Prototype, and people in my party were saying its a downgrade from Cratos

So who's on this Str8 Rippin team? Str8 Sick, T2 and who else?...

There isn't actually even a Str8 Rippin team right now, nor has T2 confirmed he is going to compete. Just some tweets of str8 rippin.

So he banned you for being a troll?

the idea that asking a person why he's wearing a hat inside is considered being a "troll" is ludicrous.. then when i asked him about it on twitter he just blocked me. lol.

I could understand if i had been harassing him but it was seriously a matter of "hey why are you wearing a hat if your inside your house" **BANNED** "hey why did you ban me from your twitch chat for asking you about your hat" **BLOCKED**

Thug lyfe yo  :kappa:

i understand the guy was the face of competitive halo for a long time but to act like such a snob is so unnecessary. lol

maybe stop being a pro dick rider  :bman:

i couldnt think of anything more fitting than just letting you know that when i read this i thought "oh wow" then i saw it was you that posted it and i just laughed out loud.... because you're laughable at best.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Best way to stop a team of AMs who are on fire is to break em up by poaching the players  :lxthul:

Sidenote - This happened last year in COD. Team Revenge were AMs who got 2nd at COD Champs and then all got poached afterwards and didn't see the same success again. Interesting twist this year though is that they reformed the original roster for BO3 under Elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 3

16-12 :wutface: holy shit how long were they scrimming

Hey if you're a top team like EG and a team is competing with you like that, you play as long as you can. That's good practice right there

• Upvote (+1) 2

He's not as good as Cratos says he is, but he is definitely good.

This was the best response I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you.

I followed commonly on twitch the other day, find him on Twitter today and I'm blocked. #TeamCratos

What's your Twitter? Also, thanks for the follow on twitch.

He wasn't even the best player on his team lol

Of course not, that was obviously you! I mean how can I compete with someone who calls himself "best shot?"

• Upvote (+1) 6

16-12 :wutface: holy shit how long were they scrimming

That really is a horribly long scrim, good lord.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commonly's playstyle is really fun to watch. Reminds me of a dumber, more aggressive Formal.

Can Formal pls be on one of these mystery squads. When your favourite Halo player doesn't even play Halo. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2