CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does there happen to be good gameplay of Arena Breakout? Didn't get a chance to play yet.

His halo videos get about as many views as his other stuff. Unless he's using some baiting picture/words/names.

Ehh you sure? I just checked and they're definitely doing worse--not particuarly bad though. I mean the clickbait title of Dropped from OpTic was popular but all gameplay videos are definitely less. Also, his whole channel revolves around baiting titles to get views... Not really a fair comparison when it's working.

Does there happen to be good gameplay of Arena Breakout? Didn't get a chance to play yet.

Sudd2 is streaming it I believe

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If tied 4-4 after 8 rounds would how would you want to handle OT/tiebreakers?

Similarly to how CS handles them.

A third, shorter round is played. Maybe two rounds on each side, and whoever ends with the most wins out of those 4 rounds gets it. If it's still tied, play another.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Talking with Burton and they are still a to3, they got a new 4th and a new org which they will be able to announce soon. So don't count out ex-VeXx. 

I didn't know they left Vexx already lol What happened?

edit: Oh it just happened. Sorry didn't read the last few pages. 

Eg doing me proud tonight. Boys in blue looking good.

Cp also looks excellent. Love the up and coming names. We're gonna be in for a real treat this year.

Glad prototype found a solid squad. Have they confirmed the justus org yet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys are acting like T2 is confirmed coming back. He was probably just running games & getting familiar with the game. I would love for him to come back though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can someone break down the business side of orgs joining Halo 5?

Do the orgs get money if their team wins, or is it just advertisement? How do the orgs make money? Why join an org in the first place?

Usually Orgs make all of their money of sponsorships. They use their teams to advertise/promote their sponsors, so better teams = more exposure for the sponsors = more money for the org. As I understand it, at least bigger orgs allow their players to keep prize money, while orgs provide event expenses such as travel, hotel, team pass and what not. 

Clg might be playing CP and alliegance this week maybe. Think snakebite was the one that said he wanted to play them so hopefully those go down.

T2 turning Str8 Rippin into an org this time around would be sick. This reminds me what the fuck ever happened to Str8 Kong?

• Upvote (+1) 2

While everybody's getting hyped T2 might come back,

I'm just sitting here wishing he never comes back. Hated the way he handled things during H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

While everybody's getting hyped T2 might come back,

I'm just sitting here wishing he never comes back. Hated the way he handled things during H2A.

What was that? MCC being awful and him speaking his mind about it being so?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hyped to see Str8 Rippin back. Hopefully they'll take it more seriously now with the prize pool and working game. 

Also, where da fuq has Hysteria been? He was grinding H5 a lot, but is seemingly teamless now...

Cloud and hysteria on str8 would be dope. Would be dope to see T2 back in the scene as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1