CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Kampy? what if he decides to come back to 4v4 as well as ffa?  He's kind of winning everything in ffa right now, and he is a pretty solid 4v4 player from what i remember.  If it wasn't for him being on FaZe he could probably play for some good teams, but it would be weird if FaZe Kampy played for Optic.

He's lost every ffa I've seen that good players were in so far. He came dead last in the one snipedown won and sudd 2 came second last.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry but Naded is a ticking time bomb. He has consistently been a bad teammate. There is proof. If you haven't been following him and the scene for at least 5 years you might not know that, but the proof is all over the net. I wouldn't want him on my team.

As for flamesword and the whole Optic squad. The reason he would drop Maniac is because he can't come to the realization that he is a major part of why they won't be able to compete for a top 4 position. I know some people might not like me saying that, and I'm sorry if it sounds mean. Flame says he feels "this is his game" but he looks below average in every aspect. He is just filling a roster spot on a team that needs more talent.

That's surprising to hear considering maniac is still the best player on optic as shown by every time he's played on stream, and his placing in season one, and his slaying power in season two. Sorry but have you watched maniac at all? Assault and flame are embarrassing team mates. Flame would be a top coach though I feel.

Edit: I blew it lol whoops! Sorry nade

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's surprising to hear considering maniac is still the best player on optic as shown by every time he's played on stream, and his placing in season one, and his slaying power in season two. Sorry but have you watched maniac at all? Assault and flame are embarrassing team mates. Flame would be a top coach though I feel.

Maniac hasn't looked good in this game, he has his moments where he does good but more often than not he's getting carried.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Please reread what I said. Because you and I are agreeing.

I said that flame would drop maniac because he can't come to terms that he (ie. flamesword) is a major problem with the team. Everything I said was directed at flamesword, not maniac.

I posted this already a few pages back and said the same thing, Flamesword should be the coach and fill the 2 empty slots with a young dynamic and skilled duo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's talking about Flamesword, not Maniac.

I'm shocked they're going with sstellur, I mean that's great for him, and he's a great player, that must mean the top pro f/as have some Intel on the way. I don't think optic is a top 8 team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maniac has been the worst player on OpTic so far IN H5, and Flame has been the best. Just correcting some misinformation. See stats page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIix9PAAQN0RVhZMGRSVl9JRFE/view?usp=docslist_api

Doesn't matter to me honestly, still think flamesword is worse. Other players trying to pick up the slack.

Stats are like reading a report instead of being at the scene of the crime.

Doesn't matter to me honestly, still think flamesword is worse. Other players trying to pick up the slack.

lol scene of the crime.

They speak to what everyone watching the scrims has seen. Maniac is struggling at H5. You can't talk about his slaying power and ignore the fact that he's a bottom 5 player in terms of K/D.

Doesn't mean he won't figure it out or do better later, I hope he does.

• Upvote (+1) 2