CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kampy is one player I would love to see compete in Halo 5. The guy has an insane amount of skill and I think Halo 5 would be the best Halo game for him to showcase it. For some reason he is reluctant to compete in the HCS/HWC. Must of had a terrible experience with his last team. The only one I can remember him on was the team in Reach with Naded, Hoaxer and someone else I can't remember. Kampy has so much wasted potential.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The fact that there are no repercussions for roster changes is going to lead to never-ending team changes. Did bad in a qualifier? Team change incoming. Halo teams have very little patience lol.

Who "holds" the points for the team? The captain? The team itself? Because it's definitely going to get messy down the line.

Pretty sure all the points from the qualifier tournaments go straight to the user. The ladder points, however, are held by the team manager.

I was referring to Fitcherman's claim that Sbite/Royal2 are the best duo in Halo. Which based on amount of event wins and longevity of their career the RoyBox duo is superior.

The best duo in H5 is a whole other story though which I agree with you Sbite/Royal2 have shown so far that they can be the best duo in H5 but that remains to be seen until we have an actual LAN event imo. 

Oh no, I didn't mean the history of Halo.  That would obviously be the Ogres and RoyBox.  I meant Royal 2 and Snakebite are the best duo right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that there are no repercussions for roster changes is going to lead to never-ending team changes. Did bad in a qualifier? Team change incoming. Halo teams have very little patience lol.

That's a good way to find yourself dropped from an org.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well he is a good streamer.

Still. He is benefiting from the fact that nobody is streaming besides FiS...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac is laughing. Optic doesn't even have to be good for him to succeed. Being on optic is worth more than winning this tourney in the long run. Even though maniac is too good for his team...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Maniac is laughing. Optic doesn't even have to be good for him to succeed. Being on optic is worth more than winning this tourney in the long run. Even though maniac is too good for his team...

I still don't get how flamesword said that if anyone is dropped its going to be Maniac :/

It's a two way street guys. I'm sure Naded would love to be on Optic, but do the guys on Optic want Naded?

Naded doesn't enjoy teaming with players more outspoken than him. Flamesword and Naded will clash eventually if they ever teamed.

Allegiance and Elevate got screwed the most with this changes IMO. If Allegiance picks up Spartan, then it won't be all that bad.

Elevate was looking like a top 4 contender. Feel bad for @@Randa. Any team he ends up forming will still be a solid contender though. Allegiance wasn't looking all that amazing, but they really don't look much better now. If anything they look worse - Str8 Sick was a beast and say what you want about Goofy but I feel like he clutches up when it matters most and plays normally pretty calm and composed.

"Goofy plays pretty calm"

:lxthul:

I'm sorry but Naded is a ticking time bomb. He has consistently been a bad teammate. There is proof. If you haven't been following him and the scene for at least 5 years you might not know that, but the proof is all over the net. I wouldn't want him on my team.

As for flamesword and the whole Optic squad. The reason he would drop Maniac is because he can't come to the realization that he is a major part of why they won't be able to compete for a top 4 position. I know some people might not like me saying that, and I'm sorry if it sounds mean. Flame says he feels "this is his game" but he looks below average in every aspect. He is just filling a roster spot on a team that needs more talent.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I predict that over enough time, each pro will have burned so many bridges that they'll asymptotically approach only 3 possible teammate choices. At which point every team will remain the same until the end of time.

I don't think that really happens in halo. See ninja and mikwen as an example. Or anyone else really. Almost all of them will team with someone if they think it gives them a better chance.

• Upvote (+1) 2