Empire TS: 50-39

Coliseum CTF: 2-3

Plaza Strongholds: 100-84

Eden TS: 47-50

Empire CTF: 3-2

Truth TS: 27-50

Elevate wins, 7-6. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I'm 99% sure Benson will be a Halo caster. RIP

Who is him?

We actually found out the intel, it was as laughable and dumb as you think it would be.

No apologies or anything happened, any respect for him is lost for good now.

Really now?! I wonder what that Intel was? Any reason why you can't tell us?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think kampung wants to bother with any of that 4v4 nonstop grind. He seems to like doing his own thing smashing pubs and making awesome content. His viewership reflects his success in the halo world. He's also known as an FfA God. Unlikely he will join a team IMO.

I'm shocked randa hasn't settled into a team yet. Naded would be best off grabbing prototype and randa and getting shit going. Good to see suspector getting a great position. Looking forward to seeing where @@Arkanum lands. He hasn't streamed in what seems like forever. I always love watching his play style

FFA team = Str8 Sick, Prototype, Kampy and Vetoed. Would love to see this  B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Kampy? what if he decides to come back to 4v4 as well as ffa?  He's kind of winning everything in ffa right now, and he is a pretty solid 4v4 player from what i remember.  If it wasn't for him being on FaZe he could probably play for some good teams, but it would be weird if FaZe Kampy played for Optic.

It honestly wouldn't be that weird. Enable subbed for Optic for a couple tourneys. Also Faze Censor is currently on E6, so it's not unprecedented for a member of Faze to be on different teams.

Thought most teams would be solidified by today so they could start getting a few points in the ladders. Plus the first qualifier is in two weeks...

Who is him?

The worst CoD caster, who struggled to understand a game as simple as CoD despite playing/casting for years. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We actually found out the intel, it was as laughable and dumb as you think it would be.

No apologies or anything happened, any respect for him is lost for good now.

He's got a very big ego unfortunately, he doesn't take feedback well. Was a thread on Reddit recently where people gave him good feedback to improve and there was maybe 2% of the posts being rude. Him and goldenboy focuses on the 2% obviously and benson told everyone he's not going to change lol.

That Intel shit was hilarious, surprised I didn't get a swift block from him as I was giving him so much abuse.

I'm not sure if we can say it to be honest, we aren't even suppose to know. Someone on the Iron Gaming staff told us after their event and apologized for his incompetence.

Oh boy haha. Thank you tho

What is even happening

You tell us ;)

Spread the Intel all over me like butter on a soft roll!

• Upvote (+1) 5

So Kampy? what if he decides to come back to 4v4 as well as ffa?  He's kind of winning everything in ffa right now, and he is a pretty solid 4v4 player from what i remember.  If it wasn't for him being on FaZe he could probably play for some good teams, but it would be weird if FaZe Kampy played for Optic.

He's won four Gamebattles FFAs in the past two weeks lol ... pretty impressive.  He said on stream last month, though, that he was not interested in playing 4v4 competitively.  Honestly this seems insane to me (what's there to lose? the prize pool is ridiculous) but w/e

ESL tourney started. Looks like only Sudds playing?

Was looking through the teams earlier and thought I saw VexX in the list too.

Thought most teams would be solidified by today so they could start getting a few points in the ladders. Plus the first qualifier is in two weeks...

The teams that have stuck together (EG, NV, Crowd Pleasers, CLG- for the most part) will really benefit. They'll have chemistry while the other squads need to work in finding it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If i were optic, which im not, i would atleast reach out to kampy.  He's dominating in FFA and has a decent following already, and with a $2m prize pool i wouldnt be surprised if Kampy changed his mind on 4v4.  But what do i know, i just think he is a good prospect for teams and none of them are really giving him attention, unless they are and i don't know.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm telling you, APG and OLA will not work, you watch and give it time, then we will see who is LoLing

ok but there is no evidence pointing towards that at this point. maybe down the line if they don't perform well then sure the team can break apart. Anything is possible. But at this time I do not think it is likely.

The fact that there are no repercussions for roster changes is going to lead to never-ending team changes. Did bad in a qualifier? Team change incoming. Halo teams have very little patience lol.

Who "holds" the points for the team? The captain? The team itself? Because it's definitely going to get messy down the line.

• Upvote (+1) 1