CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have always thought Allegiance team wasn't very impressive since the day the team was announced. Feel bad for Naded tho, all of the good players are already taken. No way his team cracks top 8 imho

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think Naded would care about being called out. He would want to play with the best teammates. So this dropping of Str8 Sic and signing of suspect just doesn't fit.

Naded can be very touchy (see WFX). Suspector is quite a good up and comer - was doing well on eLevate. Sort of surprised he'd leave for AE. 

Any word on where Cloud is going? And what about the vestiges of Cloud 9? Are Fear, Victory, and Hysteria still looking for a 4th, or are they all just seeing what team they might be able to find a spot on?

Allegiance and Elevate got screwed the most with this changes IMO. If Allegiance picks up Spartan, then it won't be all that bad.

Elevate was looking like a top 4 contender. Feel bad for @@Randa. Any team he ends up forming will still be a solid contender though. Allegiance wasn't looking all that amazing, but they really don't look much better now. If anything they look worse - Str8 Sick was a beast and say what you want about Goofy but I feel like he clutches up when it matters most and plays normally pretty calm and composed.

??? You can hear Zeke's voice the whole broadcast - it's pretty distinctive, lol. And that's his most common GT.

Also, I'm 99% sure that DenseSuperSet is Ryanoob. Someone even called him Ryanoob in a callout, plus he had many ground pounds.

Arkanum - EG Alpha Cabbage and VicX - Dark Knight SG ?

Wasn't me, someone hacked my account and used a voice over #fake

• Upvote (+1) 1

How does any team drop Str8 Sick? Hes been dominating in H5. Naded and Str8 were butting head the last time i watched them play but i felt it was the result of bad play from goofy and eL town. Im confused as to why either Str8 or Naded would stick with eL town or Goofy seeing as both players are severely struggling. Maybe they hope one of them will continue to grow? Either way i called this from the start. Naded makes poor teaming decisions and has done so for a while now.

How does any team drop Str8 Sick? Hes been dominating in H5. Naded and Str8 were butting head the last time i watched them play but i felt it was the result of bad play from goofy and eL town. Im confused as to why either Str8 or Naded would stick with eL town or Goofy seeing as both players are severely struggling. Maybe they hope one of them will continue to grow? Either way i called this from the start. Naded makes poor teaming decisions and has done so for a while now.

Naded is a slave to his mental issues. He's phenomenally talented but he can't handle or accept criticism. It seems as though he wants to surround himself with yes men that won't call him out. Looks like it will be another year without a tournament win for Old Man Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Naded is a slave to his mental issues. He's phenomenally talented but he can't handle or accept criticism. It seems as though he wants to surround himself with yes men that won't call him out. Looks like it will be another year without a tournament win for Old Man Naded.

It's crazy to me that Naded has never won an event.  Especially that event on str8 in Reach when they went to the finals and he was playing sick.  He had some crazy stats in H3 as well, but he could never win.  I'm not sure if it's just bad luck, bad teams, or its something about him.

Exactly. His personality is his biggest hurdle.

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I'm 99% sure Benson will be a Halo caster. RIP

Didn't he once say he had some intel that was going to shut down this site or something? lol.

Remember 4 days ago when Naded said he was going to start making Vlogs on an almost everyday basis?  Well...he hasn't posted on twitter or youtube for the past 3-4 days.  Feel like something is up that is causing this delay.  Maybe he is looking at other teams?  Bunch of craziness going on that's for sure.

Didn't he once say he had some intel that was going to shut down this site or something? lol.

We actually found out the intel, it was as laughable and dumb as you think it would be.

No apologies or anything happened, any respect for him is lost for good now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I predict that over enough time, each pro will have burned so many bridges that they'll asymptotically approach only 3 possible teammate choices. At which point every team will remain the same until the end of time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but I'm 99% sure Benson will be a Halo caster. RIP

I heard a lot of his casting in CoD. He's a good enough caster to keep you engaged in what is going on during a game, but his analysis on players and strats were very weak. He is also disliked by a lot of Optic fans because he seemed to be dismissive or unenthusiastic of Optic's success. I think Benson will do just as good as Goldenboy has in commentating Halo which is not great, but good enough. I have no problem with either of them, just to be clear.

So Kampy? what if he decides to come back to 4v4 as well as ffa?  He's kind of winning everything in ffa right now, and he is a pretty solid 4v4 player from what i remember.  If it wasn't for him being on FaZe he could probably play for some good teams, but it would be weird if FaZe Kampy played for Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I predict that over enough time, each pro will have burned so many bridges that they'll asymptotically approach only 3 possible teammate choices. At which point every team will remain the same until the end of time.

CoD has this shit figured out. The organizations need to handle it better. CoD teams switch like crazy and everyone for the most part is cool with each other.

• Downvote (-1) 1

We actually found out the intel, it was as laughable and dumb as you think it would be.

No apologies or anything happened, any respect for him is lost for good now.

Care to say it? Or message me? I'm curious to hear what it is

Care to say it? Or message me? I'm curious to hear what it is

I'm not sure if we can say it to be honest, we aren't even suppose to know. Someone on the Iron Gaming staff told us after their event and apologized for his incompetence.

• Upvote (+1) 1