CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snakebite was puking cuz hes sick and not feeling good so they got off.

and they still shred everyone rifle

093d90f63a4a8aaf8b13fd0e10e6d10b.png

1ac14bcb21d87168f5afc3c7355b70e6.png

Double  :intel:

Would explain why it's only you and Munoz on the MLG roster  :lxthul:

Please pick up Prototype  :halo:

Edit: The  :salt: is real. 

i predict new WFX to be Ryanoob Arkanum Goofy and Str8 Sick. Makes sense because Ryan and goofy have teamed and Ryan Ark and Str8 have won an event together 

i predict new WFX to be Ryanoob Arkanum Goofy and Str8 Sick. Makes sense because Ryan and goofy have teamed and Ryan Ark and Str8 have won an event together 

Where does Naded end up?

Where does Naded end up?

Presumably with El Town. He has said that he really gets along with him. Then you have Spartan who is also good friends with El Town. That's 3, and judging by the Intel post again, Suspector is the 4th.

I am going to be so damn confused for the next HCS Now show. No one can follow this shit. 

This is nothing compared to the Halo 2/3 days! haha. 

I think they are probably the most explosive and enjoyable duo to watch, again IMO.

I definitely agree with you. At the end of Reach Snakebite and Royal 2 were ridiculous. [2nd at Providence/1st at Cbus] EG is still going to be the team to beat come NA Regionals though. All this online stuff is practice for the big show. I hate that it's so far away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Presumably with El Town. He has said that he really gets along with him. Then you have Spartan who is also good friends with El Town. That's 3, and judging by the Intel post again, Suspector is the 4th.

I'm down with this team. It was only a matter of time before suspector got a decent team. I love watching his gameplay.

"I'm here with spectator...." -best interviewer in halo history.

The way it's sounding with everyone running games with everyone we might as well just have a school yard pick for teams.

The way it's sounding with everyone running games with everyone we might as well just have a school yard pick for teams.

I feel like the next few days are going to be a lot of feeling out chemistry and skill levels between teams. Sucks cause I was looking forward to seeing how wfx fared. Being a fan of clg since season one, I'm happy to see they're killing it. Snakebite and Royal 2 are just crazy at halo. I hope no further change happens with them.

Velocity is on a crazy grind. They were playing when I went to sleep last night and they're still going at it first thing in the morning. You can tell some people are hungry for that tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1