CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

thank god this girl is tone deaf so i could stop watching and clarify the clickbait  :kappa:

Hey now :(

Chvrches aint bad 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aside from the terrible clickbait Maniac also said that he just learned a Camo location for the first time the other day.

Are you kidding me...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey now :(

Chvrches aint bad 

Yeah I'm just playin, I actually thought it was a pretty good performance rofl

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aside from the terrible clickbait Maniac also said that he just learned a Camo location for the first time the other day.

Are you kidding me...

Maybe he'll learn the question mark next week. #intel

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just to make things clear, Maniac has not been dropped, he is still on OpTic Halo's roster. The title was clickbait.

BUT, if Flamesword picks up these two certain players, he would most likely drop Maniac over Assault.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac carried optic in H2A. I mean he didn't carry, Ace was a huge help. But if it comes down to it, FS would drop Maniac instead of Assault?

He must really be struggling with Halo 5.

Edit: Ignore everything I am saying. It wasn't until the 2nd half of the video that he said he wasn't dropped.

128,393 is his current sub count. Let's see if it goes down or up after this. Hopefully this brings more attention to whatever team he joins next & more knowledge to people who don't know the teams outside of Optic. Maybe we could get Maniac & Cloud to grind hard now because they are mad/upset.

Also, some sketch team changes according to Lethul I think. If this means that Royal 2 & Snakebite are teaming with him then wtf is Ogre 2 gonna do.

This is just tooo fucking gooooood for the drama (not for the pros who are in a tough situation right now though :( )

Vast majority of Maniac's videos have Optic, Optic house, or an actual popular Youtuber in the title.  

Good strategy for views but not for creating a solid following of your own.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

128,393 is his current sub count. Let's see if it goes down or up after this. Hopefully this brings more attention to whatever team he joins next & more knowledge to people who don't know the teams outside of Optic. Maybe we could get Maniac & Cloud to grind hard now because they are mad/upset.

Also, some sketch team changes according to Lethul I think. If this means that Royal 2 & Snakebite are teaming with him then wtf is Ogre 2 gonna do.

This is just tooo fucking gooooood for the drama (not for the pros who are in a tough situation right now though :( )

bro. hes not dropped

plz read

This thread has hit 1 million views and we haven't even started the season yet. :flames: :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

This thread has hit 1 million views and we haven't even started the season yet. :flames: :weback:

rQbpONn.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2