CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

$10 for two weapon skins and an emblem? I'd hope, at the very least, it all explicitly goes to the prize pool because that is not good value in the slightest.

Only a percentage.

Lame. We are talking a few skins and an armor that probably took someone a few hours to create. I don't understand why they couldn't do 100% of the proceeds. I'm waiting to buy until I find out.

$10 for two weapon skins and an emblem? I'd hope, at the very least, it all explicitly goes to the prize pool because that is not good value in the slightest.

Yeah, a little hefty. Also comes with one armor and one helmet, but still overpriced. Hopefully it's 100% to the prize pool, but I bet it's the same percentage.

Yeah, a little hefty. Also comes with one armor and one helmet, but still overpriced. Hopefully it's 100% to the prize pool, but I bet it's the same percentage.

Do you get all of it guaranteed or is it only like a couple of them each time you buy till you get them all?

Do you get all of it guaranteed or is it only like a couple of them each time you buy till you get them all?

Guaranteed. Next time you purchase it, it'll be 6 random rares.

Does anybody know how long its supposed to be out for? They said for a limited time but dont specify what that time period is anywhere that I can find...

72 hours

Prize pool goes to everyone, not just first place.

Yeah even the 9-16th placing teams get 1%, which, assuming the prize pool hits $2,000,000, is still $20,000

72 hours

It'll be out agin a few times between now and march, just watch. That way when people miss it this time, they will have to watch people use it for a month or two and will quickly buy it the second time its up. 

He's been running with ISo with Gab, Swift, and Pat the Troll (SYPHER?)

Thanks. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could do one of your analysis videos for cpt anarchy? I'd love to see how he's been looking in H5 so far.

Bought mine.  Price is steep, but I've really been looking forward to this set since I first heard about it, and I don't get enough time to grind out 80k REQ points, so meh...$10 to you pros!

Just another letdown :/

There were a lot of people supposed to come back, didn't really happen.

yea I'm just surprised because he seemed really determined to return, he set he stream up and was grinding mcc for a little while there. oh well

yea I'm just surprised because he seemed really determined to return, he set he stream up and was grinding mcc for a little while there. oh well

Maybe next season? Who knows. Cyren made a good point, a lot of older pros are growing up. Which is why it's so important we have these new and young up and comers now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just another letdown :/

There were a lot of people supposed to come back, didn't really happen.

Not many top teams are going to give someone who's been out of practice for years a shot, and I doubt he wants to start back from the bottom again.

Thanks. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could do one of your analysis videos for cpt anarchy? I'd love to see how he's been looking in H5 so far.

I'll get around to doing everyone eventually. Primary focus right now are people with highly unique styles (Snipedown, Ola, 2gre) or up and comers.

• Upvote (+1) 1