CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does Goofy count?

YES! Thank you. Although, didn't he play at the PAX launch tournament for MCC? Still, at least one person came back haha. 

Just another letdown :/

There were a lot of people supposed to come back, didn't really happen.

Letdown? He works full time and is planning for a wedding from what I understand. Hell he still posts and contributes as mod on these forums too.

With our scene now, certain pros are starting to near their mid to late 20's now and don't have the freedom of time or responsibility they once did in high school/college. Life happens.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Letdown? He works full time and is planning for a wedding from what I understand. Hell he still posts and contributes as mod on these forums too.

With our scene certain pros are starting to near their mid to late 20's now and don't have the freedom of time or responsibility they once did.

Not HIM being a letdown...

Him not being able to comeback is the letdown. I was excited to see him compete.

Jeez cyren, you don't need to lecture me on "life happens", relax lol

Pros I would have loved to have seen return:

Bestman, sk, enable, formal, hell even t2.

What is t2 even doing nowadays anyway? And did cpt anarchy comeback?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And did cpt anarchy comeback?

He was on eX, but it looks like they broke up. I think he's still planning on competing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In twitch.tv/Roy stream made this for him what do ya'll think? 

OK3mxaC.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

YES! Thank you. Although, didn't he play at the PAX launch tournament for MCC? Still, at least one person came back haha. 

I think I heard Tizoxic was gonna try a comeback. But that may have changed since he has a kid and all, which is totally understandable

He was on eX, but it looks like they broke up. I think he's still planning on competing.

He's been running with ISo with Gab, Swift, and Pat the Troll (SYPHER?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I heard Tizoxic was gonna try a comeback. But that may have changed since he has a kid and all, which is totally understandable

Tizoxic is teaming with Deadpool, Gxnger, and Seizure on Astral something or other.

Why's that? And FYI I added your teams scrims to my database. They'll be on my next report.

Is it a real database?

Tizoxic is teaming with Deadpool, Gxnger, and Seizure on Astral something or other.

This is correct. He can still hit shots, I know that much.

This is correct. He can still hit shots, I know that much.

Would be cool if he can get back to top 8. He was one of my fav streams in H3. Such a fun playstyle

Am I the only one who thinks Mackeo retired too early? Placed consistently well in H3 until he got dropped from FB and had 2 subpar events with Ambush and the AM team.  

Nice, we should team up  B)

Send me a message with what you're working on and how you think we can work together. We'll see what we can do.