CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

this

Something else that's pretty insane is the fact that they took the honeymoon stage of the game off and didn't make a single move. Players and Teams made moves. They are trying to figure out their team THE DAY of the qualifying starting... really?

I assume you go off of Halotracker? If I'm not wrong that site uses MM date from Arena, and Warzone. Yes Assault and FS have more in arena than my main account (by about 10 hours with my warzone time), I have played on 3 different accounts.  Quality practice is always more important after all, and I think the quality practice really shows in their scrims. For having 2 people with "close to my playtime" they really aren't putting up a fight. 

I assume you used Halo tracker, which tracks only MM. I have 2 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes in customs on my main account as opposed to FS and Assault who have 12 hours 6 minutes, and 12 hours 12 minutes. 

So I'd say between that and my other 2 accounts I have played on it really isn't that close. 

And I was miles better than @@Ace at h2a he wasn't even the best player on his avg team. #MaNiaC

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This video was really refreshing to hear. Just feels good to know what's going on and understand things from Flamesword's POV. I hope things get sorted out for him and for the rest of Optic.

It REALLY surprised me to hear that he's looking to run with 3 other guys. I can't tell if he was implying dropping the rest of Optic to pick these guys up or if he was implying that he might be leaving Optic for another team.

If it is him considering leaving Optic for another team, I have to say I'm really impressed. I imagined him to be the dude to stick with Optic no matter what just based on him being captain and youtube exposure.

If he's doing it for strictly a better shot at winning, then that's good to see. But maybe it's being implied that his teammates want to drop him? Idk.

Honestly, looking through FS's match history right now he seems to be performing often times the best on his team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If it is him considering leaving Optic for another team, I have to say I'm really impressed. I imagined him to be the dude to stick with Optic no matter what just based on him being captain and youtube exposure.

It would probably be an MBoze like situation: he's on another team, but he's still "OpTic Flamesword" and living in the house.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Going with old C9 would be a downgrade IMO. Maybe Hysteria would be a good snag for fourth if Cloud doesn't work out.

Spartan & Shooter were running games with different members of eLevate earlier. Munoz & Suspector, was Suspector & Stellur before. Probably just MM teams, but ya never know.

Randa & Cloud to WFX?  :bravo:

He is also a "Red bull athlete" remember. So leaving a sponsor/org like Optic, wouldn't be that big of a deal for him. Whether he's in optic or not, Flamesword will still get more worldly exposure than any other Halo player, ever. If i was him, i wouldn't second guess leaving Optic if the right team/teammate options came up.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Velocity gave up in the end of that set. Should have tried your ass off considering this is one of the best games you'll get that you can breakdown/review.

Lmao Posey shut his stream down so fast.

Yeah they were about to get pretty heated. I am all for trying your hardest and expecting to win, but in a scrim against CLG i'm not sure I see the point of getting angry over losses. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rostermania 4 days before HWC kicks off. Players are acting like there's a couple million dollars up for grabs or something. Shits crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is the HWC using 3 different  companies / leagues to run the qualifiers? It (in my opinion) makes everything difficult and frankly annoying to follow / keep up to date.

It needs to be all funneled into one company for this, otherwise its just going to be a cluster of different companies announcing different updates on top of eachother. It is cool to try and have a hand in every major eSports tournament organizer, but it would be a lot easier from a spectator perspective if one company was handling everything. This way everyone knows EXACTLY where to go to get all the info and every single update.

Whether it be ESL or MLG. 

Not sure if anyone else feels this way haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eh I'm personally fine with it. Quals for Capcom Cup were done by events from a ton of different TOs and completely different events and no one had issues understanding what was going on imo

If having 1 source of info is the problem, shouldn't 343s site be the place for newsc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rostermania 4 days before HWC kicks off. Players are acting like there's a couple million dollars up for grabs or something. Shits crazy.

Only some players. Most aren't even scrimming nightly.

Why is the HWC using 3 different  companies / leagues to run the qualifiers? It (in my opinion) makes everything difficult and frankly annoying to follow / keep up to date.

It needs to be all funneled into one company for this, otherwise its just going to be a cluster of different companies announcing different updates on top of eachother. It is cool to try and have a hand in every major eSports tournament organizer, but it would be a lot easier from a spectator perspective if one company was handling everything. This way everyone knows EXACTLY where to go to get all the info and every single update.

Whether it be ESL or MLG. 

Not sure if anyone else feels this way haha.

no its perfectly fine

Episode of The Pit for those of you who missed it the other night. Thanks again to @@RyaNoob @@Spartan and @ for taking their time to share some of their thoughts. I think a few of you will be surprised by what they had to say.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Elumnite to Optic 

Absolutely possible if Cloud declines, but Cloud doesn't have a lot of options at the moment