CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm wondering if Hecz got on his ass about content lol

I know he was messing with Maniac in the first episode of that Optic documentary thing about making sure he had "back up" content or something. 

Hecz doesn't pay out player salaries, so it is up to the players themselves to choose whether or not they want to Youtube/Stream.  He wouldn't "force" Assault to do anything.

The Maniac conversation just looked like him 'coaching' Maniac up a bit, considering that out of everyone in that house he's still the "newest" to Youtube.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever decided to turn off the radar for your event. Thank you.

:)

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm wondering if Hecz got on his ass about content lol

I know he was messing with Maniac in the first episode of that Optic documentary thing about making sure he had "back up" content or something. 

what documentary?

New Optic video about moving into the new house and player vlogs  skip to the 9:45 mark and Hecz is encouraging  Mboze to pick up Maniac for is COD team  :intel:

Also Flamesword doesn't seem to know about tournament dates yet really wish 343 would release this stuff already. 

damn 5.8 million views in 5 days. Optic is really impressing me with their brand building. Any other teams close to that? I know Faze Censor has a big youtube following.

Optic and more specifically Nadeshot and his ridiculous grind is amazing. Their branding and his crazy work ethic made me appreciate Call of Duty. (Black Ops that is!) I was a big fan of the WW2 versions but the Modern/Advanced Warfare and Ghosts were trash imo.

I doubt NV will do anything drastic with Ola even after his "episode". Shit happens, he said some things he should have. We all make mistakes and our worst comes out when we are down. Ola is in a rough patch but I know he will make it out and will be a better person. 

I think Heinz is going to keep Ola in check. I don't follow Halo streams as much anymore but Heinz to me was always the nicest guy I have watched. I could see them just skyping and talking about everything that is going on. Maybe kind of like a "big brother" to Ola. Ola and Heinz IMO will mesh well since they are some of the most passionate/ emotional players I have watched. 

*Side note* is Driftor with NV still? I know he was working with the nV CoD *not sure how much he was involved* *IIRC it was like 1-2 years ago when I watched his video in regards to NV* Driftor is a very analytical guy, he breaks tough subjects down *trying to find videos cant remember off the top of my head*.  it would be cool to see him maybe be "supervising" Ola or whatever. To kind of break down what is going on with Ola and guide him in the right direction.  I could see Driftor being a coach too but I don't know how much Halo experience he has.

Once Olas mental game is better NV is a top 3 squad in my mind. So much damage can be done with that team and I am very excited to watch Halo 5 and how it progresses. 

Now I need to find what team I am rooting for since I am still undecided :P

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Heinz is going to keep Ola in check. I don't follow Halo streams as much anymore but Heinz to me was always the nicest guy I have watched. I could see them just skyping and talking about everything that is going on. Maybe kind of like a "big brother" to Ola.

*Side note* is Driftor with NV still? *IIRC it was like 1-2 years ago when I watched his video in regards to NV* Driftor is a very analytical guy, he breaks things down very easily and talks about tough subjects. it would be cool to see him maybe be "supervising" Ola or whatever. I could see Driftor being a coah too but I don't know how much Halo experience he has.

Once Olas mental game is better NV is a top 3 squad in my mind. So much damage can be done with that team and I am very excited to watch Halo 5 and how it progresses.

Now I need to find what team I am rooting for since I am still undecided :P

Drift0r is still with them. That would be so awesome if he were to talk to Ola he is a very bright guy. Honestly he's my favorite YouTuber because his stuff is very factual and he always presents proof to his claims.

coL is a good org, they've been successful in the console scene before and just jumped back into CoD

coL just recently returned to COD, I wouldn't be surprised to see them dip into Halo.  

But, there may have been some contract issues with the BO2 coL, don't know any details but there was just a couple tweets from Clayster and Aches.  

damn 5.8 million views in 5 days. Optic is really impressing me with their brand building. Any other teams close to that? I know Faze Censor has a big youtube following.

FaZe is basically the raining kings of Youtube. Their main channel has over 3 Million subs, they have 3 members Rain, Apex, and Adapt over 1 Million subs. Temper and Censor are really high up there as well.

I'm glad to see organizations like nV and coL joining Halo, this is nice to see.

FaZe is basically the raining kings of Youtube. Their main channel has over 3 Million subs, they have 3 members Rain, Apex, and Adapt over 1 Million subs. Temper and Censor are really high up there as well.

I'm glad to see organizations like nV and coL joining Halo, this is nice to see.

None of those people are in the competitive scene though, just sniping montage kids. As far as ESports teams go, Optic for sure has the biggest following.

Welp, looks like I'll be rooting for both nV and EG. Such a great roster and I love Heinz as a streamer/personality.

hIJpHSG.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

coL is a good org, they've been successful in the console scene before and just jumped back into CoD

this is what i was thinking

they might not have c9 money and exposure right now, but coL is legit

plus the jerseys look badass

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean all that really matters is that Pistola still plays as well as he used to. People can be annoyed with players personalities but that NV squad looks SUPER solid and I'm looking forward to seeing them play.

It's also exciting to see the NV name and logo associated with a Halo team.

hIJpHSG.jpg

Reminds me of people "supporting" Man Utd years ago just because they were the best lol.

Welp, looks like I'll be rooting for both nV and EG. Such a great roster and I love Heinz as a streamer/personality.

hIJpHSG.jpg
LMAO, yeah you right.

But despite pistolas weird spell lately I have a soft spot for him. He was the first person I ever watched in competitive halo. Also, Heinz is a good dude. How can you not root for nV?