CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the only thing in the last 6 pages (other than the content from the community, thanks guys) that interests me is chad changing his sig. was there confirmation or naw?

• Upvote (+1) 1

why? He will make more money in cod

ivtkqCM.gif
he's one of the best players on the best team in cod. No guarantee that would be the same in halo
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I can't believe PBS had to spell it out for you lol.

Formal loves Halo, more than COD. This is literally how he makes money though, so he'll play COD regardless.

Also hector probably wouldn't let him play under a name that wasn't Optic. Sooo.

he's one of the best players on the best team in cod. No guarantee that would be the same in halo

Right, and if you look at the comment of mine that you Neg'd, that's exactly what I said. 

Edit: and to clarify the gif, I sent that cuz you replied with what you said to Vin, who wasn't even questioning why Formal wouldn't do Halo. He knows why. 

the only thing in the last 6 pages (other than the content from the community, thanks guys) that interests me is chad changing his sig. was there confirmation or naw?

Nah, I was just sick of wearing that Optic half of a sig  :lxthul:

Because Formal, Heinz, APG, and Pistola would get slapped by el town. Got it.

From what I've seen they will be sick. 

Right, and if you look at the comment of mine that you Neg'd, that's exactly what I said.

Edit: and to clarify the gif, I sent that cuz you replied with what you said to Vin, who wasn't even questioning why Formal wouldn't do Halo. He knows why.

I didn't mean to neg your comment earlier. Was scrolling on my phone and did it

Edit: I replied to his cause he was saying formal wasn't playing halo cause it is dead.

From what I've seen they will be sick. 

What have you seen? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

i am concerned for Naded's new team. from what I have seen them play individually or team of 2s,3s or 4s. they are behind the curve

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know how I could ever be wrong here...

He's not playing in Halo, what does it matter?

If it were good enough, he'd play, end of story.

I mean he was on our team, and I'm just saying youre wrong again. Like someone said it's not as simple as that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean he was on our team, and I'm just saying youre wrong again. Like someone said it's not as simple as that.

The pointless shadows of ambiguousness you guys constantly throw leads to stupid speculation, so you can continue to expect stuff like "Formal doesnt care about halo because its a dead game" to be said throughout the life of halo 5. lol

If this is true Mikwen leaving really did break that team.

Didn't Liquid do very well in the tournament today though?

• Upvote (+1) 2

The pointless shadows of ambiguousness you guys constantly throw leads to stupid speculation, so you can continue to expect stuff like "Formal doesnt care about halo because its a dead game" to be said throughout the life of halo 5. lol

lol I'm sure they don't think of this secrecy as "pointless." In fact, it probably would have been best for all parties involved to not have any info about this leaked.

These are business decisions. I doubt that pros want to keep fans in the dark, it's just that there are more important things at stake, contracts to honor, people to respect, etc. Any further discussion from the pros on the matter is probably a combo of pr and actual respect for the community. 

Yeah, people might say "Formal left because Halo is dead" for some time, but it's a little unfair to imply that spilling all the details of the situation would somehow be a better option when you...uh... don't know the details of the situation.

But, we are in agreement that a lot of the speculation is stupid. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Monster is a pretty good player, I can see him on a top 8 or top 12 team in the future. He would be a good pickup for a lot of top AM teams out there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't sleep on Naded, he's highly capable of beating every single team that doesnt get 1st at a tournament. 

H5 will be the game that all changes. I have faith in him. Naded's taking multiple H5 tournaments. Calling it now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If this is true Mikwen leaving really did break that team.

Didn't Liquid do very well in the tournament today though?

Trooooollolololololol