CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Some of this play is getting HYPE.

If people would get off of the hate train they would feel the style and finesse this game oozes in the hands of the competent. Reminds of another great game...hmm

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got to give credit to Posey aka Bruh Bruh with the grind he has been going on with players like Tire Iron and Eccentrik. Pretty sure Posey rank 1 again and they have been playing the game non stop.

Hope to see some new faces with Halo 5 and hope these guys will be some ones we will see up there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RC confirmed on break until further notice. From the mouth of Sudd2 himself.

Hopefully at some point, Sudd 1 will realize his brother is holding him back and leave to form a new squad.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm really liking the gameplay analysis videos the community is putting out, but goddamn is that theater desync annoying.

lmao, jesus, halos fucking dead, no one wants to come back

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

yeah sure Halo's dead because Formal's not coming back

• Upvote (+1) 8

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

yeah sure Halo's dead because Formal's not coming back

If it wasn't he'd come back....

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 13

umm no, it's just better for him to stay in cod. Doesn't mean that Halo is dead lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Duh guys, people are always looking to move from a game where they are regarded as one of the best players just to make less money..... (Insert thumbs up)(high five)

I really dislike the sudds but for me, it's mostly sudd 2 that causes the dramas. If sudd 1 leaves sudd 2 and forms a squad, he would have a much better chance of cracking top 8.

umm no, it's just better for him to stay in cod. Doesn't mean that Halo is dead lol

Duh guys, people are always looking to move from a game where they are regarded as one of the best players just to make less money..... (Insert thumbs up)(high five)

it's dead, jim

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

IMO it would have been stupid for him to jump from CoD to Halo (or even do both) in his position. Halo still have a LOT of unknowns as far as money and tourneys go and he is virtually guaranteed to see a lot of success in blops3. Sure, H5 could turn out amazingly and the $ could be flowing and be worth it for the switch but until that is proven, that gamble wouldn't be worth it for him. 

Calling H5 dead before the seasons even start is a bit premature. It will prolly be April when everything is done to determine the actual state. Vin I know you are our realist keeping us grounded and our hopes from getting too high. We need guys like you <3.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think if Formal stays with CoD he needs to step up his youtube game. One of the biggest advantage from CoD is that he can make good money from youtube with the optic brand and how much he wins. If all he does is win tournaments and no youtube he can probably make as much in Halo by winning.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think if Formal stays with CoD he needs to step up his youtube game. One of the biggest advantage from CoD is that he can make good money from youtube with the optic brand and how much he wins. If all he does is win tournaments and no youtube he can probably make as much in Halo by winning.

If he doesn't take advantage of that opportunity, his if effing up. With such a huge CoD following, kids want to know what he does to win. He could be teachin kids how to frag like a pro and rake. in. that. cash. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you think thats the reason he's not playing, you're 100% wrong.

I don't know how I could ever be wrong here...

He's not playing in Halo, what does it matter?

If it were good enough, he'd play, end of story.

• Downvote (-1) 24

That's like trying to solve a story problem with not enough information. It's not as black and white like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

why? He will make more money in cod

If I have the option to play in the NBA and the MLB, but my schedule doesn't allow me to commit to both, I'd choose the one that I think will enable me to increase my income stream the most.