CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's awful what happened to legit. Only the top tier scum of the earth group up and jump others. It's rarely ever the first hit that does the big damage but it's the fall to the ground that I find real scary. Friend pulled almost 2 all nighters working on his car once for a car show and ended up passing out and falling in his garage. That alone was enough to mess up his sense of smell and taste.

Best of luck to Legit..

I also gave Sud 2 the benefit of the doubt till I went back and read the tweets what Cyren posted. Incredibly immature. If I were as hungry as those kids to win I'd be down to play any competition at any time to prove myself, not stick to the rule books.

• Upvote (+1) 1

here we go again with the sudds

i swear its like clockwork. every few weeks they say something dumb. Someone posts their tweet or a tweet about them on the forums and we get 2 pages talking about sudds.

just learn to ignore guys. why even post their tweets or tweets about them in this thread. they are not pro players and they more then usually have nothing to add to the community.

however some people are so obsessed with them they run and post their tweets to this thread. please stop

• Upvote (+1) 5

With all the speculation about TL 4th, and now this shitty news about Legit...  :intel:

i bet Ace and Elamite are gonna have a huge say on how Legit played.

it sucked cause I was really looking forward to see Legit play and see how he was doing and if can be on Liquid.

hopefully its a minor bumb in the road for Legit

Can anyone tell me who's on Fatal Ambition?

Burton, Blaze, Calm Mentality, and Elitest 

• Upvote (+1) 1

to be fair it was only sudd 2. Not fair to lump sudd 1 together with what his brother is saying.

to be fair it was only sudd 2. Not fair to lump sudd 1 together with what his brother is saying.

I see them as one being

• Downvote (-1) 3

What was the squad? I saw Legend was playing but didn't he have carpal tunnel and quit playing?

What was the squad? I saw Legend was playing but didn't he have carpal tunnel and quit playing?

Ace, ElamiteWarrior, LegendPimps, and Legit/Clutch.

It was Ace Legit Elamite Legend. Clutch filling in for Legit. They were playing well with Legit.

Poor Clutch. Lost his caster payment, then gets reality chek'd. FeelsBadMan

That really sucks tbh.

This tourney is really fun for me to watch :) Didn't catch navi vs Envy to watch that daytona match.

• Upvote (+1) 2