CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

kid is a piece of shit....I don't understand how these pros tolerate dude without putting hands on him....

Probably a lot of restraint. More than I would have.

What a scumbag Tweet man. 

White people and the word "sketchy". We all know what you really mean.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 24

White people and the word "sketchy". We all know what you really mean.

Drug dealing, gang activity, hookers, shadiness. That's what I mean when I say Sketchy...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hope Legit will be okay. Also the sudds reaction to this is childish.

to be fair it was only sudd 2. Not fair to lump sudd 1 together with what his brother is saying.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Best wishes to Legit, hope hes all ok, awful to hear stuff like this.

On a slightly brighter note for the topic, welcome back Chalkie. EU teams jumping in hard and fast on picking up players.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wow. Aquarium just beat Daytona.

Also, I've given the sudds the benefit of the doubt in the past, but that's just too fucking far (even for them). So scummy. 

I really don't care for the sudds but stop lumping them together for what one says like they both said it

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really don't care for the sudds but stop lumping them together for what one says like they both said it

This. Sudd 2 tweeted it, not both of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Incorrect. Both of the sudds say the most stupid shit but when you confront them, they always say it was their brother that said it. They are both awful halo players and both awful human beings please stop separating them :)

In this case I only see sudd 2 saying it. Unless I missed sudd 1 saying it somewhere or he is just not saying it on Twitter
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If it were a one-time thing, I'd make the distinction between the Sudds. But this bullshit happens so often, and Sudd1 obviously does nothing about it... if he disagreed that much he would make his brother cut that shit out. 

I've watched the Sudds enough to know that Sudd2 is the worst of the 2. He's worse at Halo, he's worse as a person, etc. At the end of the day these guys are twin brothers, so I don't expect Sudd1 to disown Sudd2 or even stop teaming with him like he should...

• Upvote (+1) 2

In this case I only see sudd 2 saying it. Unless I missed sudd 1 saying it somewhere or he is just not saying it on Twitter

It's just that both of them do exactly what sudd 2 did this time. They tweet that people are afraid to scrim them, go unbelievably far with their shit talk, are the shittiest of people when it comes to rulebooking people, etc.