CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ace said this in chat: "My brother and him got rolled up on by 5 guys, Legit got sucker punched and his head hit the concrete."

Wow who the hell would jump Legit? Must be more to this story...

Oh, yeah, he definitely got jumped by the Sudds. 

:kappa:

(out of negs, so this will have to do)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ace said this in chat: "My brother and him got rolled up on by 5 guys, Legit got sucker punched and his head hit the concrete."

5 guys? lmao Those guys are real tough

Wow who the hell would jump Legit? Must be more to this story...

Daytona just has some sketchy parts. You're looking too far into this lol...

"He had a concussion and had to get stitches on his lip. He's going to have a hospital bill, so were going to do a fund to help him out."

Daytona just has some sketchy parts. You're looking too far into this lol...

I've been to Dayton many times, not really sketchy. I live in Miami and the ghetto's down here make Daytona look like a country club. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's so fucking crazy. Hope Legit is alright. Getting knocked unconscious is no joke when your head hits concrete with no resistance. I'm hearing mixed things on twitter about how bad it really is. Hopefully it's not as bad as some are making it out to be.

That's super frustrating to hear about. I hope the man is fine.

I swear this sort of shit is happening too much nowadays.

It was fairly crazy around here yesterday as you can imagine in any city on Halloween. The venue and hotel are in a fine part of the city but if you walk a few blocks it can get sketchy. The same could be said for almost any city that has had an event. From what I've heard it's not Legit's fault at all.

giphy.gif

Honestly It is a mess over here. So many wannabe thugs just jumpin people. Sure there are some bad areas but people are always jumping each other. And it's hot as shit all year.

I think the issue is more that he disclosed what clutch was payed by ig

Well he followed up with this gem

https://twitter.com/SUDDOTH2/status/660892085348933636

I get it's a competition and whatnot, but the guys on Liquid followed the rules (Clutch even returned his casting $) and got someone who hadn't signed up to sub in after an unfortunate incident. If you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only Sudd2 would complain about this. Wonder what his response would be if he were in the same situation and was told he couldn't play.