CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I gave him shit for losing battles vs me, but that wasn't the main reason I gave him shit ^_^

So what was the main reason? Stop being a vague Facebook posting chick, Ryan >_>

• Upvote (+1) 2

The IG Daytona stream is about to go live in about 10 minutes. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Buzz is fixed, internet is holding so far, games will be better, and lighting is better. Should be all around much better than yesterday.

Maniac posting videos about how he's made serious considerations about switching to cod. We all know he wants to but that would mean giving up his position in the optic house. RIP optic halo.

The IG Daytona stream is about to go live in about 10 minutes. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Are they playing h5?

So... Has MIkwen really left team Liquid?  I thought I was getting trolled last night in Ninja's stream but then even Nightbot said that they are looking for a fourth.... But all of his stuff still says Liquid on Twitter and it hasn't been changed on here.....

In my opinion halo 5 is way more fun to watch than H2A.

A little premature?

So... Has MIkwen really left team Liquid?  I thought I was getting trolled last night in Ninja's stream but then even Nightbot said that they are looking for a fourth.... But all of his stuff still says Liquid on Twitter and it hasn't been changed on here.....

Unofficially - nothing's changed because of legal stuff.

Mikwen left to team with APG/Heinz/Ola , after Formal decided not to come back. 

Unofficially - nothing's changed because of legal stuff.

Mikwen left to team with APG/Heinz/Ola , after Formal decided not to come back. 

Wow... Interesting. 

f/a if the event seems to be worth it ~ gt - kayemx, message me for scrims and whatnot anyhow.

woah a halo tournament!!! 

Would have never had any idea, wish the word was spread a bit better but I am for sure down to watch. 

I honestly think if Maniac takes up Cod, he will leave the optic house and his content will pretty much be dead, It must be a difficult decision. 

Maniac posting videos about how he's made serious considerations about switching to cod. We all know he wants to but that would mean giving up his position in the optic house. RIP optic halo.

He could team with Boze. Shouldn't be too hard to find 2 more. Honestly I hope he makes the switch over to CoD. It would be a great move for him.

let's not call orange window on plaza the "clutch".

"(Insert mean girls meme about how fetch isn't happening)

I'm on Mobile lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never seen worse production. I'm pretty sure they are having technical difficulties again

Did anyone confirm if sudds get green names for placing high in this tourney?

Maniac is one of the best pros in halo though.  Besides being on an underpracticed team, his stats were pretty good for HCS.  Second highest K/D out of players in the top 8, i think he ended with a 2.02 and the highest was arkanum with a 2.12 or something.  When he was on other teams other than optic he was pretty clutch and consistent, especially that noble black team that placed 3rd, it really seemed like he cared back then.  I dont know what the optic house does to people but it makes them distracted

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is going to fail if they dont stop trying for this over the top production. Newsflash....we dong give a fuck about having some random blonde talking about her life. this is so stupid