CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought I heard some garbage rumbling about other games possibly getting LAN support but it could be bullshit.

Supposedly The Coalition is going to bring LAN support for the new Gears of War. I have doubts though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not that the system CAN'T support LAN.  It doesn't have LAN because Microsoft doesn't WANT it to be usable offline.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the Daytona event. Only has 300 viewers, someone should help advertise it or w/e.

Already ahead of you

Glad to see it up!

• Upvote (+1) 3

It blows my mind how these guys don't use the quickest way to bring the flag to base on truth. (See team beyond YouTube video for that route)

Liquid Vibe with Ace, Legit, Elamite, and Legend Pimps are about to play on stream 

*good post ^ *

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know how much he's been talked about for H5, but Spartan's been grinding. His Pistol & Sniper are amazing.

Edit: Ace with that 28 and 7. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

In the most recent Waypoint update:

• LethvL has played 171 Arena Custom Games, and historical data tells us that he will probably win the Halo World Championship.

Also from that, top 15 in Team Arena: 

. EG Snip3down EW
2. C9 Hysteria
3. HCS Prototype
4. I am RoyBorg
5. LiquidNinjaTB
6. FaZe Enab1e
7. The 2gre
8. Chris is SOARIN
9. iTz So Frosty
10. SnakeBiteFPS
11. eL ToWn
12. MvNoZ
13. Spartan WFX
14. Nemassist MN
15. SStelluR
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Thats awesome. I just went over my stats in my career and ive already logged over 40hrs in game and ive played 150 team arena games (excluding all other game types and customs).

I've only heard the pros say awesome things about the game. The whole "Clunky" thing has been an issue, however i feel like thatll be somewhat of an adjustment over the next little while. I absolutely cant wait til that IG stream goes up again tomorrow. I hope theyre able to fix all of the issues they were having. Im overall super satisfied with the amount of teams that were able to show up to this event so quickly after the release of the game. I hope this is only a minor reflection of what is to come in the next few months.

Also excited for the roster lock coming here in the next month or two. The pros have been playing a lot with eachother and i think were going to see some interesting team changes.

/fanboy

Also, still pushing for someone to grab prototype... honestly hes overdue. Come on folks.... lol reallly now.

I'm just looking forward to seeing where players who didn't do so hot in H2A end up.

1) Legit. By the end of this IG tourney, we should know whether he's back or not. A dedicated Legit would be awesome to see. 

2) Prototype. Dude has been grinding, but can he get on a good team? Also, dat #3 in Arena!

3) Aries. I know Ryanoob gives him shit about missing shots, but watching the streams today, he was getting more perfect kills than APG. Granted, it's early on, but don't underestimate him. 

A dedicated Legit would be awesome to see.

We've been saying that since 2011 though. I think the only time he's given a fuck since Halo 3 has been the H4GC.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Prototype promised in the season 2 thread that after he decided to stop bothering with the last of season two, that he would continue to grind to "stay relevant". Dude went god mode in the last of MCC during the post finals hardcore phase, and has be grinding like crazy in h5. He obviously wants a good team, and will be showing the teams who have turned him down who is boss. I'm definitely in his corner and I can't wait to see where he ends up.

Also, I'm not well versed in the rules of the prestigious green beyond pro status, but if sudds go top 8 this weekend are they eligible? We have been able to elude them, is the end neigh?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We've been saying that since 2011 though. I think the only time he's given a fuck since Halo 3 has been the H4GC.

He was a beast in H4 AGLs, both on Warriors & Requiem. 

C9 Enable? :P

stahp

Enable already said he's not playing

Simms, pls, my heart

3) Aries. I know Ryanoob gives him shit about missing shots, but watching the streams today, he was getting more perfect kills than APG. Granted, it's early on, but don't underestimate him. 

I gave him shit for losing battles vs me, but that wasn't the main reason I gave him shit ^_^