CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So... eLevate is pretty well lined up to have UnLegit taken to liquid. Leaving eLevate down one. C9 might be picking up frosty, leaving 2 people gone from eLevate. Proto and Aries to eLevate?

So... eLevate is pretty well lined up to have UnLegit taken to liquid. Leaving eLevate down one. C9 might be picking up frosty, leaving 2 people gone from eLevate. Proto and Aries to eLevate?

While an offer from Elevate would be flattering, I'm happy as a here staff member here at the one and only corrupt meme stealing next big eSports sellout website Beyond Entertainment. I'm apart of this team and not going anywhere. 

:beyond:   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

While an offer from Elevate would be flattering, I'm happy as a here staff member here at the one and only corrupt meme stealing next big eSports sellout website Beyond Entertainment. I'm apart of this team and not going anywhere. 

:beyond:   :kappa:

You willing to be a shady halo kid/Sellout?

:kappa:

Haven't been watching scrims lately... is Randa still good at the game? Will be interesting to see if he and Suspector stay together, or leave to become F/As.

You willing to be a shady halo kid/Sellout?

:kappa:

I'm a team player. If they want me to steal a meme/gif posted on the Internet for the world to use then I'll steal it and post it. If they want me to be corrupt and stalk the twitter of the BoB himself, I'll do it. I do it for the team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

so i was looking through roys profile and i saw an option "spectate", clicked it, and i was watching his pov and everyone in his game. What an awesome option. I didnt know that was possible in h5. Game changer from a "learner's" standpoint.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was gonna take the time to clip out a bunch of stuff and make a video, but im just having way to much fun enjoying halo 5 and the grind so I hope you guys enjoy this little clip for now!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Was gonna take the time to clip out a bunch of stuff and make a video, but im just having way to much fun enjoying halo 5 and the grind so I hope you guys enjoy this little clip for now!

awesome bro! Just shows everyone that us high-sens players are gonna have the edge at h5 because of all this crazy movement.

great clip bro!

• Upvote (+1) 1

awesome bro! Just shows everyone that us high-sens players are gonna have the edge at h5 because of all this crazy movement.

great clip bro!

Say bro one more time.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Honestly, the ffa playlist settings are pretty good.  Maybe in a tournement setting have less power weapons and a little bit better spawning, but other than that i love it.  This is obviously just my opinion.  I would really like to see FFA make its way back into tournements honestly, just so some people, such as myself, have an opportunity to get attention from good teams.

I just want a bracket and team list. I'm curious to see who actually went and what teams have a shot at winning.

I know RC went.

Also Legit Elamite Warrior and Legend, Forgot who their 4th was.

Hope the stream starts soon, been really a long time since I've watched a LAN tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope the stream starts soon, been really a long time since I've watched a LAN tourney.

Yeah I'm pretty stoked to watch another Halo LAN tourney. Though I can't say I mind the delay being stuck in my office for another hour. 

I guess the details on rosters is pretty hard to come by if they aren't posted here.