CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And people wondered why Ace left... He's been on the grind like most of the pros and so has his new team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, what are we supposed to believe when I see Karma (the CoD Pro) playing this game daily yet the members of Optic are nowhere to be found? Clayster is on right now playing; even guys like Parasite are playing LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I follow Flamesword on most social media and haven't even seen him post a single thing related to H5. You wouldn't even know he's a Halo pro. That whole team is like the "we don't really give a crap but we'll show up at events and stuff" squad. Now that I think about it, Legit would be the perfect 4th for them.

And lmao at that Lethul clip. Literally embarrassed his whole squad, coach included.

• Upvote (+1) 1

flamesword probably makes more money from non-halo related activities.  he should just retire an become a coach/team manager for a optic halo team that can win a tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So basically the only person in Optic thats playing the game is Formal, and hes not even on the squad lol

Think Karma from the optic cod team has put in more time than anyone on the halo team too. I'll give Assault a break because I believe he has a full time job but it doesn't make much sense why Maniac and Flame don't stream more(or in Flame's case at all).

Anyways, that Lethul clip was pretty sick. Still gonna be dropped for Ola though :kappa:  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

maniac has played a bit but not really grinded, assault has played a few campaign missions, and flame hasn't downloaded it yet

So what your saying is Optic top 1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone seen Flamesword even play this game yet? God that Optic roster is a joke, seriously.  Even Maniac (the "serious one" on the team) seems to be slacking.  I think I've seen Formal stream more Halo 5 than he has.

I played Flame on Coliseum Slayer, he was searching solo. I won btw  :lxthul:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/85dba245-6955-49ca-98ff-0c50529b8df7/players/that%20bird%20zone?gameHistoryMatchIndex=17&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=Arena

Edit: Nvm thats a 0 in OpTic.

CRRAWWLLINNNNG IN MY SKIIIIIIN 

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

OMG i have turkey sandwich all over my laptop you asshole.

Think they need to fact check that comment on Sprint first appeared in Halo 4. It was first in Reach, unless I'm losing my mind.

yeah but sprint was a load-out option not a base trait. but yeah. and often times people don't consider reach part of the series. reach is a prequel.

OMG i have turkey sandwich all over my laptop you asshole.

I take no responsibility for this.

Speaking of CoD pros, I ran into Whea7s last night in FFA. Lots of waiting for BLOPS 3 going on, apparently.

Speaking of CoD pros, I ran into Whea7s last night in FFA. Lots of waiting for BLOPS 3 going on, apparently.

yea, i played him murk and muddawg the night the game came out. Anyone who thinks pro fps players can't switch games and still dominate your average joe are crazy haha. they shat. 

Anybody at Daytona this weekend that wants some pics of their squad, flag me down when you see me with my camera. Not charging anything, just helping out.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Clayster just said "I think me and Ian (Enable) might try to compete at both Champs this year" in 2gre's stream.  He's currently playing with 2gre/Roy/LBX.

They can certainly hang, it wouldnt shock me if they tried. It wouldnt take much commitment for them to qualify, and they would be able to grab a pretty penny for sure.

And people wondered why Ace left... He's been on the grind like most of the pros and so has his new team.

EG is still slapping the shit out of them though. 

Clayster just said "I think me and Ian (Enable) might try to compete at both Champs this year" in 2gre's stream. He's currently playing with 2gre/Roy/LBX.

If there's one cod pro(not counting crim enable or formal) that could make it in Halo, Clay would be at the top of my list to do so. Dude is mad talented and has played quite a bit of halo in the past. Obviously don't think he can waltz in and get good placings right off the bat, but it certainly would be interesting if him and Enable could somehow compete at both champs.
  • Upvote (+1) 3