CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not really Halo related, but thought I would fill you guys in. I could have read this wrong, but sounds like Denial is up to some shade again 

7qgSt9N.png?1

• Upvote (+1) 2

LMAO, is the Elevate roster already breaking up for F/As? 

Also, if C9 Frosty is true, does this mean TL Legit?  :walshy:

Im leaning towards UnLegit for TL rather than Legit. Was hoping for Legit but as far as I know he hasn't played the game yet. UnLegit looks pretty good at this game btw

Im leaning towards UnLegit for TL rather than Legit. Was hoping for Legit but as far as I know he hasn't played the game yet. UnLegit looks pretty good at this game btw

Some said Legit wouldn't come back. He shut up the naysayers with his new gamertag: 2Legit2Quit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

have not seen Legit playing Halo 5. I think he has moved on

He was on for a good chunk of the day yesterday

He was on for a good chunk of the day yesterday

Oh nice, didn't realize. He's one of my all time favorite players so my inner fanboy wants TL to pick him up, but I'm not sure how dedicated he's going to be.

Man, blops3 partners with esl, which means twitch.

Gonna have some huge events probably like esl one.

Gonna destroy halo on viewer numbers, not sure how they'll compete tbh.

I know I'm being pessimistic but we still haven't heart anything about this upcoming season.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

vin talking about cod being bigger than halo, how new :kappa:

Am I a cod fanboy now?

No one else is concerned there's no details for the new season yet? Or that blops3 is looking to overshadow halo again? :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

CoD is just so much more open about everything and it makes the player base a lot happier. People like to know what going on BEFORE it actually happens. 343 is the most secretive developer when it comes to anything pertaining to their games. Seriously it almost seems childish.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I a cod fanboy now?

No one else is concerned there's no details for the new season yet? Or that blops3 is looking to overshadow halo again? :/

You have always been the one to remind us of the negative side. I know it's the realist in you but let us blindly imagine we have a chance  :D.

wwvXF4t.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I a cod fanboy now?

There's details, they're just locking everything down till it's 100% ready to go.

It's worth.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man, blops3 partners with esl, which means twitch.

Gonna have some huge events probably like esl one.

Gonna destroy halo on viewer numbers, not sure how they'll compete tbh.

I know I'm being pessimistic but we still haven't heart anything about this upcoming season.

Good for CoD. I've never played/followed CoD properly but they seemed to be quite displeased with their viewer numbers at the last event (~200k concurrent), hopefully they can come out swinging with the next game.

Everyone is chasing someone; console esports being put on the map by a successful comp CoD scene can only help legitimize Halo's position. Halo doesn't have to and probably never will reach the dizzying heights of the current top esports. What is important is that it gets to a place where it is sustainable and that more importantly people enjoy the journey.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Has anyone seen Flamesword even play this game yet? God that Optic roster is a joke, seriously.  Even Maniac (the "serious one" on the team) seems to be slacking.  I think I've seen Formal stream more Halo 5 than he has.

• Upvote (+1) 2

maniac has played a bit but not really grinded, assault has played a few campaign missions, and flame hasn't downloaded it yet

Hilarious.

• Downvote (-1) 1

maniac has played a bit but not really grinded, assault has played a few campaign missions, and flame hasn't downloaded it yet

So basically the only person in Optic thats playing the game is Formal, and hes not even on the squad lol

• Upvote (+1) 2