CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Both guys you just mentioned are sponsored by Scuf FYI.  Nadeshot even has his own Scuf controller that just launched recently.  Just sayin'.

Doesnt change the ridiculous slow turn naded showed off, or the complaints about paddle sensitivity.

Do any pros still rep the Recon button layout?

#Recon4Lyfe

Sup

• Upvote (+1) 8

I really wish we could just map our own button setup. For all the settings there is one button config I do not like. Such as with Bumper Jumper if I could make the left stick sprint and then have crouch be A.

I do own a Scuf, but personally do not like to use it. The paddles are always awkward to me no matter how much I use them.

I really wish we could just map our own button setup. For all the settings there is one button config I do not like. Such as with Bumper Jumper if I could make the left stick sprint and then have crouch be A.

I do own a Scuf, but personally do not like to use it. The paddles are always awkward to me no matter how much I use them.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/10/4/9450881/xbox-one-controller-remapping-coming-soon

Wfcihoc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid running games with Unlegit right now, they've looked good against the pros they've been playing against. Wonder if he could be a potential fourth.

Frosty is playing with Hysteria for the second night in a row. :intel: ?

And Unlegit is playing with Team Liquid. MORE :intel: ????

enable playing with CLG. subbing in for Cloud. intel

That's a couple days in a row now....

Is CLG about to give Cloud the raindrop treatment and drop him?

That's a couple days in a row now....

Is CLG about to give Cloud the raindrop treatment and drop him?

Cloud should join Cloud 9.

good luck to the commentators trying to sort that out for the viewers

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cloud should join cloud 9 for the name purpose.

Yesterday cloud streamed all night right until 10am then he went to bed. Pretty sure theyre not making a change. Enable is just hanging with his budz. :) Theyve had some pretty funny streams lately.

EDIT: I hope that we can call that ledge by nest on the map "The Rig" the "Ogre". Thats what his team calls it, its definitely a precise call-out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cloud should join Cloud 9.

good luck to the commentators trying to sort that out for the viewers

I was just about to reply with that, but then I read your post.

Formal also confirmed on stream its unlikely for him to attend Halo events b/c they are too close to the CoDs ones. But he admitted he has more fun playing Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 8

The question is: will 360-ground-pound become a thing?

Chig seems to love the elite controller as opposed to the guys sponsored by them.

As an elite owner who is done with Scuf I just hope this forced license agreement with Scuf at least forces them to use materials for elite accessories not made out of recycled barbie dolls. Scuf is overpriced and the shells chip like Dale's brother.

Frosty to Cloud 9 according to Formal last night

I'm pretty sure Team Liquid was after Frosty as well.