CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Has a game's own company ever competed in tournaments? I know it would be  frowned upon, but it would be sick as fuck if 343i Pro team competed. Maybe everyone else thinks that's a shitty idea, but that would instantly be my favorite team. 

The reason those guys dont compete anymore is because they work for 343i, they arent allowed to compete

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The reason those guys dont compete anymore is because they work for 343i, they arent allowed to compete

Did you even read my post? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has a game's own company ever competed in tournaments? I know it would be  frowned upon, but it would be sick as fuck if 343i Pro team competed. Maybe everyone else thinks that's a shitty idea, but that would instantly be my favorite team. 

They should do an exhibition match vs. the winner of the first HCS event. Would be amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Walshy like Brett Favre, yea it would be badass for him to comeback and you would root for him but he might die.

What if he pulls a Jaromir Jagr?

If breaks off from his brother, he'll stand a chance. No kappas in this post.

Yeah, I agree with you on that. I feel as though they butt heads too often. Each one holds each other back at times. I forget which Sudd got the interview but one said they would only break apart if one gets a good team offer. 

They should do an exhibition match vs. the winner of the first HCS event. Would be amazing.

They are playing the winner of a European league on ESL that starts this Sunday, which will probably end up being Epsilon. 

http://play.eslgaming.com/halo/europe/halo5guardians-one/major/ladder-4on4-europe/

It'd be really cool if Team Beyond had a featured streamer list that shows all the live top player streams and viewer counts like Team Liquid has, it's been kind of a chore scrolling through all the H5 streams to see which pros are streaming.

That said, it's a nice problem to have and it'd be great if these pro players continued to stream in the coming weeks; even if they're not getting the numbers to make a career out of it, it's still good for the scene to have many different outlets for new audience and it looks good for potential sponsors.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'd be really cool if Team Beyond had a featured streamer list that shows all the live top player streams and viewer counts like Team Liquid has, it's been kind of a chore scrolling through all the H5 streams to see which pros are streaming.

That said, it's a nice problem to have and it'd be great if these pro players continued to stream in the coming weeks; even if they're not getting the numbers to make a career out of it, it's still good for the scene to have many different outlets for new audience and it looks good for potential sponsors.

Not sure if you're new to Twitch, but you can follow all the pros and it will alert you when they go online, or when you open the Twitch app or your browser, you can click "following" and it will show you who's online. I'm assuming you're not new, but just in case.

Cheap Keemstar rip off for a title.  The dude is a parasite to the COD community, please dont take what he does and bring it to Halo.

For the love of god - try to do something original for once with your YT

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sud 1 can STAY in a top 8 placing if he gets rid of Sud 2. You have teamed with him for so many years, just break away and see how you guys fair.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheap Keemstar rip off for a title.  The dude is a parasite to the COD community, please dont take what he does and bring it to Halo.

For the love of god - try to do something original for once with your YT

He was cancer to the Halo community first. I don't want him to come back.

After playing this game for one day I can tell that a SCUF would be very beneficial to have. I play on Bump Jump and always find myself in situations where I need to thrust away but that requires taking my thumb off the right stick, which sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After playing this game for one day I can tell that a SCUF would be very beneficial to have. I play on Bump Jump and always find myself in situations where I need to thrust away but that requires taking my thumb off the right stick, which sucks.

Learn to claw

I'm definitely going to have to invest in an Elite controller.

Claw or Paddled controllers are love

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm definitely going to have to invest in an Elite controller.

Naded posted a review video for the scuf infinity vs elite. I recommend watching if you are looking for a paddle controller before just outright buying. Nadeshot posted one too from E3 (?) and had the same concerns months ago as Naded encountered now with a release controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded posted a review video for the scuf infinity vs elite. I recommend watching if you are looking for a paddle controller before just outright buying. Nadeshot posted one too from E3 (?) and had the same concerns months ago as Naded encountered now with a release controller.

Both guys you just mentioned are sponsored by Scuf FYI.  Nadeshot even has his own Scuf controller that just launched recently.  Just sayin'.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you guys think of Strongholds? I personally really like it because it has that choke/clutch factor in it and promotes faster gameplay than regular hill.I remember watching a pro 8s stream the other day and one team was losing 99-60 and came back and won 100-99

• Upvote (+1) 1