CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja: "Dave youre a god, you should come back!"

Walshy: "Thats been said... We'll see"

Likely nothing, but walshy is feeling this game like crazy and hes killer at it. That would be incredible... Liquid Walshy?

All aboard the Liquid Walshy Hype Train. Choo! Choo!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Likely nothing, but walshy is feeling this game like crazy and hes killer at it. That would be incredible... Liquid Walshy?

From what I've seen walshy is one of the best at the game so far

• Upvote (+1) 1

So on chig/ninja's stream, Chig, Walshy, and Ninja got paired against some people with aG in their name.  Walshy's response was "aG squad vs three-fourths of liquid".  So... i mean... unless they're teaming with the randy in their game it seems like Walshy is returning.

So on chig/ninja's stream, Chig, Walshy, and Ninja got paired against EG.  Walshy's response was "EG vs three-fourths of liquid".  So... i mean... unless they're teaming with the randy in their game it seems like Walshy is returning.

they got paired against aG. and walshy was joking.

So on chig/ninja's stream, Chig, Walshy, and Ninja got paired against some people with aG in their name. Walshy's response was "aG squad vs three-fourths of liquid". So... i mean... unless they're teaming with the randy in their game it seems like Walshy is returning.

Liquid is going with a new up and comer? Golden Ticket. 2.0?

:intel:

So on chig/ninja's stream, Chig, Walshy, and Ninja got paired against some people with aG in their name.  Walshy's response was "aG squad vs three-fourths of liquid".  So... i mean... unless they're teaming with the randy in their game it seems like Walshy is returning.

Ninja also asked walshy directly if he was returning and he said I will stick to the booth SOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja also asked walshy directly if he was returning and he said I will stick to the booth SOOOOOOOOOO

O ok, ya i missed some stuff lol.  I just heard him say that and rushed here to see if there was any news and it seemed like there was speculation about him joining liquid.

Walshy like Brett Favre, yea it would be badass for him to comeback and you would root for him but he might die.

Who would be the Saints in this scenario?

OpTic.

I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I put it in the H5G thread :(

I think some of you guys are overrating Walshy just a bit. Don't get me wrong, he's been doing good but nothing you wouldn't expect of Walshy. He's just been solid. As cool as it would be to see him competing again, I doubt he will. Besides, he's too damn good at casting to leave the booth.

Edit: Pistola's tweets are giving me vibes of Naded and the Boss Nasti team house idea. Unrealistic and overly optimistic.

Hope you guys enjoy the content! 

I always love seeing new content, and so far I think your video is great, but consider raising your mic volume on the next one, it's a bit quiet.

Also, there's no way that was a snipe at 2:35, I'm not sure if theater sucks, or if aim assist is that high. But that was a considerable miss.

Keep doing videos though.

I always love seeing new content, and so far I think your video is great, but consider raising your mic volume on the next one, it's a bit quiet.

Also, there's no way that was a snipe at 2:35, I'm not sure if theater sucks, or if aim assist is that high. But that was a considerable miss.

I'm hoping it's theater cause a lot of that stuff looked like the result of very high bullet magnetism. Interesting to hear the statement about stabilizers being a new addition to the meta. I see the importance of staying in the air longer in order to get these shots as well as using it to fake out a player by pretending to fall. I hope it can increase the meta but I hear things like this and just see very straight forward simple ways that adds limited depth.

As always, I love to be proved wrong and hope there are combinations of abilities and uses for them that I can't even imagine.

Hope you guys enjoy the content! 

In your future gameplay commentary videos, you should always have your gameplay volume lower than your mic volume. Besides that little critic, good video overall. 

In theater mode, for a lot of the halos, it tends to be a bit off with where it shows the aiming ridicule and where it actually is. I would be willing to bet he hit those shots perfectly and theater just shows it incorrectly.

In theater mode, for a lot of the halos, it tends to be a bit off with where it shows the aiming ridicule and where it actually is. I would be willing to bet he hit those shots perfectly and theater just shows it incorrectly.

Wasn't it just other people's reticles that were off, or was the original user's wrong as well? I've never noticed seeing stuff like this with my clips before, but I may be wrong.

Wasn't it just other people's reticles that were off, or was the original user's wrong as well? I've never noticed seeing stuff like this with my clips before, but I may be wrong.

Yout are right, but let's assume replays are based off the game recorded by spectator mode -- you'd be seeing what the Dedi is seeing, not what the player is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Next you're going to tell me that Saiyan announces his comeback too  :kappa:

Has a game's own company ever competed in tournaments? I know it would be  frowned upon, but it would be sick as fuck if 343i Pro team competed. Maybe everyone else thinks that's a shitty idea, but that would instantly be my favorite team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1