CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I worked closely with Brett to help him find the right home post-WFX. I got to have some conversations with Connor and I think he's an earnest guy with a passion for Halo that understands the investment needed to keep a team running for a full year, and he doesn't seem like the time to bail on the team if things go wrong. I'm wishing the best for Brett + squad!

Halo scene needs more people like you representing the org's themselves.  :halo:

I've talked to him a good bit online and met him several times at events - he's a very humble and focused person. The only reason I wish he wasn't responsible for the next big Halo org was so he could compete and show how talented he is!

Which FFA tournament in Reach did he win against Ninja, Snipedown and Roy?

NGL St. Louis 2011. We teamed for that event. It was crazy to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

havent read last 10 pages but had to post to say..............

CANT WAIT TO READ LAST 10 PAGES>> HOLY SHIT POSTS IN HCS THREAD

• Upvote (+1) 2

This seems to be quite the controversial post.

I would imagine that even people who think Ninja is terrible would have cringed at that post. Mikwen was just listing pro players who haven't played the game yet. If you hate Ninja so much that you literally can't stand to see his name appearing near other pro players, no matter the context, well... that is kind of sad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ogre 2 looks pretty solid at this game so far. His skill already shows more than it did in H2A with more difficult to use pistol. 

CLG -Cloud +Enable are playing right now.

It probably doesn't mean anything that he was playing with them but that squad would be amazing. And Enable did say that if he were to come back it would be with people he's already teamed with  :walshy:

inb4 Pistola never streams

Yup. Big fan of his but this has been said in the past. Need to see it to believe it. I sure hope he does but I have my doubts.

Son..... He's really not about to do that. I'm sorry but thats beyond unwise. Times like these we all gotta remember that this isnt a viable career option.

Lets hope everything he's hyping up he actually does, we've only got enough room for 343 letting us down.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Pistola get some Kardashian ass since he's been out the Halo Scene ?  :kappa:

He's been talking a lot of crazy, leaving his long time fan like SprhqaT.pnghalf the time..

Please don't fall off like Kanye and Lamar, Pistola.  4gk3CmS.png

• Upvote (+1) 5