CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Congrats to Naded and his team! Always great to see a new organization in Halo scene! But the fact it's a brand new organization and it's their first team... That's pretty damn risky... I truly hope Naded doesn't get screw over.

He doesn't wanna link the 3-15 game after that one I bet  :lxthul:

where my pc crashed and i was black screen half the game and not in a skype call, yeah man!

Prototype seems to be shredding in this game so far.  Team Liquid fourth?

They should consider it. Chig and him have history. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Allegiance is being run by my really good friend Connor "Instiinct" Hall. He's a great guy with the background and resources to make this happen. Crazy to see him doing this. Allegiance will definitely be a great org for the scene.

Good to hear!!! :) i feel better now :)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'm all for Prototype being Liquid's 4th. Dude is looking good in the game, and correct me if I'm wrong but he is far more reliable to grind vs Legit. He's my favorite so far to take the 4th spot as a Liquid fan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm all for Prototype being Liquid's 4th. Dude is looking good in the game, and correct me if I'm wrong but he is far more reliable to grind vs Legit. He's my favorite so far to take the 4th spot as a Liquid fan.

yeah but its early game. Randa looked good yesterday against CLG but today randa looking pretty bad.

Lxthul still looks solid. His movements around the map is solid.

by the end of the week we will probably have a different view of who is a top player in h5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta keep in mind that Legit hasn't ever been on an org that provides the same kind of benefits and compensation that Liquid does. If he were to sign for Liquid I'm sure he'd be more inclined to grind a lot more.

I worked closely with Brett to help him find the right home post-WFX. I got to have some conversations with Connor and I think he's an earnest guy with a passion for Halo that understands the investment needed to keep a team running for a full year, and he doesn't seem like the time to bail on the team if things go wrong. I'm wishing the best for Brett + squad!

The world needs more people like you.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I worked closely with Brett to help him find the right home post-WFX. I got to have some conversations with Connor and I think he's an earnest guy with a passion for Halo that understands the investment needed to keep a team running for a full year, and he doesn't seem like the time to bail on the team if things go wrong. I'm wishing the best for Brett + squad!

You are a great dude. So glad you picked up a team in halo scene :flames:
  • Upvote (+1) 9

trwrzPg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've known Connor since 2009 when we were Gamebattles refs and he LOVES Halo. I've been fortunate enough to spend a couple of weeks at his house. Great guy. He'll do anything and everything in his power to contribute to the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah but its early game. Randa looked good yesterday against CLG but today randa looking pretty bad.

Lxthul still looks solid. His movements around the map is solid.

by the end of the week we will probably have a different view of who is a top player in h5

Very true. I just like Prototype. He's a cool cat. My opinion is biased.

I've known Connor since 2009 when we were Gamebattles refs and he LOVES Halo. I've been fortunate enough to spend a couple of weeks at his house. Great guy. He'll do anything and everything in his power to contribute to the scene.

Can you tell him I only have one request from him? Can he make the team jersey sick? Kind of like CLG or EG? :flames:

Can you tell him I only have one request from him? Can he make the team jersey sick? Kind of like CLG or EG? :flames:

I screenshot this and sent him a text. I'm sure he'll be on the site with an official AE account. I'm pretty sure he has a personal account.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This seems to be quite the controversial post.

cause its blind ninja hate. I don't think mikwen was comparing those three he was just listing some players who hadn't played yet.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I've talked to him a good bit online and met him several times at events - he's a very humble and focused person. The only reason I wish he wasn't responsible for the next big Halo org was so he could compete and show how talented he is! 

Which FFA tournament in Reach did he win against Ninja, Snipedown and Roy?

I dont see the point in talking about who's looking good and who's looking bad in H5 yet, its WAY to early. 

One thing we can all be sure on is, Randa sucks :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1