CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Top 5 as of now doesn't even matter tbh

Snipedown, Ninja, and Ola haven't even started playing yet.

Listing ninja with snipedown and ola is comedy gold.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 13

I thought the rumor was Legit.

o yes Legit as well. But I have not seen him in the streams or pro customs. Did he get a copy of H5? he has been out of the scene i completely forgot about him.

what do pros think of the game?  haven't heard detailed reviews in the streams i've watched ...

Main review I've seen is that it isn't really traditional 'Halo', but its a good game with a lot of upside in its own right.

o yes Legit as well. But I have not seen him in the streams or pro customs. Did he get a copy of H5? he has been out of the scene i completely forgot about him.

I'm assuming Legit hasn't gotten a copy since he wasn't at the Season 2 Finals. Then again Goofy got a copy somehow. I remember someone posting a while back that Legit is attending IG Daytona with Ace and Elamite apparently.

Main review I've seen is that it isn't really traditional 'Halo', but its a good game with a lot of upside in its own right.

haha that's actually my conclusion from watching gameplay; it doesn't really feel like Halo (well, some aspects remind me of H4), but I actually don't mind this new version of Halo.  hard to say until I actually play it, though

If you look at it as a traditional halo, its pretty good... but if you look at it as a FPS it is an amazing game.

I love it so far and all the weapons are pretty balanced and the spawn systems are good and make sense so far.

• Upvote (+1) 4

the matchmaking is what I think keeps the pros coming back to play more and more. I have seen pros opt for Matchmaking over pro customs so they can get a higher rank.

the new ranking is gonna be huge to discover new players.

I think Halo 5 is the closest the franchise has ever been to being an Arena Shooter.

-Sandbox is wonderfully displayed -- I've seen almost every weapon from the maps actually being USED.  People aren't afraid to pick up Storm Rifles and Needlers, and we're not limited to "Rockets or Sniper" as our power weapon choices.  Suppressor on Coliseum is the only one I'm not seeing used in Arena, but I saw Sager rocking it in Warzone and it looks potent.

couldn't agree more, the weapon sandbox is the one thing where i can clearly see the 343 pro team influence ... very reminiscent of the H1 sandbox, as crazy as that sounds.  it also makes the H4 sandbox look even sillier (suppressor / scattershot in H4 are literally identical to AR / shotty)

• Upvote (+1) 1

FYI, Randa ranked #1. He's the best Halo 5 player... Kappa

Have to agree with others. The game looks very fun and the core of the game seems solid so far. And at this point I feel that pistol starts, BR pickups are 100% the best choice. Things are diverse and well balanced. Everything feels useful and it isn't boring as constant BR battles. The game seems fun and not rage inducing, which is something I've had a hard time saying since H2. Even breakout is providing quality entertainment. I mean everyone playing seems to be having genuine fun.

The biggest issue I have with the game is lack of features on launch. I get not having BTB at launch. But the file share, gametypes, forge, theatre stuff should have been there at launch. Adding warzone while cutting so many other features or not delivering them at launch is a bad move, especially when BLOP3 launches right after it (and you know it will come fully backed out the gate).

There will be a lot of negativity in the community, I'm sure, but I think this is a major step forward from H4. And I'd encourage everyone to form their own opinions on the game and not be influenced or afraid to disagree with what others think of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Formal just won a 1v3 in Breakout. Was hype.

This has happen quite a few times now (1vs3) and everyone is always hype about it. And since everyone on the team(s) are watching it makes it even more intense as they are trying to help that 1 guy.

I'm coming around on breakout with all the new maps. I think it could have real legs in a competitive setting.

I forget who it was playing with walshy but they keep trying to hide in corners in 1vs3 situations, was really funny.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys just dropped two new videos today if you watch to check them out, hope you guys enjoy them. Thanks <3

Holy shit Randa, people calling you Top 5 at the game weren't kidding. I think you missed maybe 2 bullets in that CLG scrim video.

Holy shit Randa, people calling you Top 5 at the game weren't kidding. I think you missed maybe 2 bullets in that CLG scrim video.

He doesn't wanna link the 3-15 game after that one I bet  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

We get it. They want Halo 2 reskinned every year.

No thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6