CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

bro.....

STOP-HATING-624x849.jpg

for a guy who doesnt like the sudds, you seem to bring them up, upvote people who post sudd hate, and post their tweets. 

glad i am not the one who had to say it

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Forgot about Royal 2 and Snakebite. Ninja didn't become a top 8 staple until Halo 4.

The other big one would probably be snakebite. That doesn't count guys like ryanoob who were starting to get into top 8 right at end of h3 but really become the top players in reach and afterwards

Ninja was consistently placing around the top 8/top12 area in Reach; not to mention his 5th place at Columbus 2011?!!

We also had Blaze, Mikwen, Lethul, Str8 Sick, Prototype, Russo, Dersky, Reliable, Crimsix, Twin Savior, and to a lesser extent Aries and SneakEBeaver

Also I would definitely count Ryanoob breaking out of AM in Halo 3, not Reach

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lettuce b cereal ninja is a top 5 player in the game and peepz gotta b dum as fk to drop him like c9 did. He cant 1v4 every fkkn game im shocked he hasnt won more events.

LMAO

Isn't this where admins usually do an IP match check or something to see a troll's main account?

What does everyone think of the maps for HCS slayer? 2 symmetrical, 3 asymmetrical; Empire, Coliseum, Eden, The Rig, Plaza. 

Sort of wish Truth was in there, but haven't seen any pro gameplay of that yet. 

Forgot about Royal 2 and Snakebite. Ninja didn't become a top 8 staple until Halo 4.

Snakebite finished top 8 in Halo 3 with RobbieBizzle and NocturnalKernel.

He falls into my "wasn't at the top sooner because he was too young" category -- he had to back out of attending some events because he couldn't go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What does everyone think of the maps for HCS slayer? 2 symmetrical, 3 asymmetrical; Empire, Coliseum, Eden, The Rig, Plaza. 

Sort of wish Truth was in there, but haven't seen any pro gameplay of that yet. 

.2 sym and 3 asym is a good mixture.

In terms of the maps themselves none of these maps seem like instant classics, that opinion could change when I get my hands on the game of course.

Why isnt that underwater map, Fanthom I believe on the list? Looks like it could be a good CTF map.

Truth being a rework of Midship you would imagine it doesnt need to be tested a whole pile to know what to expect from it. Its a wonder why it isnt on the list either.

.2 sym and 3 asym is a good mixture.

In terms of the maps themselves none of these maps seem like instant classics, that opinion could change when I get my hands on the game of course.

Why isnt that underwater map, Fanthom I believe on the list? Looks like it could be a good CTF map.

Truth being a rework of Midship you would imagine it doesnt need to be tested a whole pile to know what to expect from it. Its a wonder why it isnt on the list either.

I just named the slayer maps.

CTF: Coliseum, Fathom, Truth

Strongholds: The Rig, Eden, Empire

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite finished top 8 in Halo 3 with RobbieBizzle and NocturnalKernel.

He falls into my "wasn't at the top sooner because he was too young" category -- he had to back out of attending some events because he couldn't go.

I feel like some people really dont understand how young these dudes are. Like "oh so and so didn't get good till halo reach." Well shit he was 14 when halo 3 came out. Not everyone's parents flying kids out to tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like some people really dont understand how young these dudes are. Like "oh so and so didn't get good till halo reach." Well shit he was 14 when halo 3 came out. Not everyone's parents flying kids out to tournaments.

Snakebite was still like 16 when he was competing in Reach, wasn't he?  I remember his parents being like permanently attached to his side at Orlando 2011.

As I said, SLAYER talent changes (younger players, better reflexes) but certain players like LBox, 2gre, Roy/APG, Heinz that bring in certain talents don't.  It's rare someone like Ryanoob comes along and adds their name to the mix of non-slayer oriented players that break the top mold.  (Or in CoD's case, Temp.)

Snakebite was still like 16 when he was competing in Reach, wasn't he? I remember his parents being like permanently attached to his side at Orlando 2011.

Something like that. I don't think he's 21 yet.

Snakebite was still like 16 when he was competing in Reach, wasn't he?  I remember his parents being like permanently attached to his side at Orlando 2011.

Yes.  Both he and Royal 2 were 15/16.  Formal was still 16 during the start of Reach as well I believe.

Is the Rosters that is on the first page still Official or are there any changes that hasn't been added yet?

As I said, SLAYER talent changes (younger players, better reflexes) but certain players like LBox, 2gre, Roy/APG, Heinz that bring in certain talents don't.  It's rare someone like Ryanoob comes along and adds their name to the mix of non-slayer oriented players that break the top mold.  (Or in CoD's case, Temp.)

Temp is without a doubt a slayer, lol.  Maybe you're thinking of TJ? 

:intel:  :kappa:

Still wild Contra didn't get h5 early regardless what people think of him.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So why did Prototype? Contra at least played in the season 1 finals.

He was wondering last night why some had it that weren't pros. He was kinda cheesed, but it won't take Long for him to get into the swing of things.

We haven't received any yet if it matters.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So why did Prototype? Contra at least played in the season 1 finals.

same.

He was wondering last night why some had it that weren't pros. He was kinda cheesed, but it won't take Long for him to get into the swing of things.

He eats sleeps and breathes Halo, so he will be ahead of some currently playing by next week.

Gk6HSTG.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

One of the largest Halo forums, the forum that casters and pro players use and advertise didnt get early access. Ye should of got it as " Media "

• Upvote (+1) 2

How has :beyond: have no copies yet? Y'all are about the community, Frankie, Josh, and Quinn post here. Some of their pro team used to post here as well.

Come on son

• Upvote (+1) 1