CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

probably Flamesword or Maniac I'd assume, Right?

God I really hope that its a scrim and Pro Team just bodies them

giphy.gif

Haha, I love it man! Melding the two hypes. Brilliant. 

probably Flamesword or Maniac I'd assume, Right?

God I really hope that its a scrim and Pro Team just bodies them

Gonna go with Hysteria! I'm not too sure about 343 getting bodied though....Neighbor is apparently a GOD and cmon, it's Ghost and Side!

Haha, I love it man! Melding the two hypes. Brilliant. 

Gonna go with Hysteria! I'm not too sure about 343 getting bodied though....Neighbor is apparently a GOD and cmon, it's Ghost and Side!

I said Pro Team bodies the Pros, not the other way around.

Ghost and co. know this game like the back of their hand

• Upvote (+1) 1

Radar in the official HCS settings? Heeeeeelll no. That shit will not last its just a matter of how long will we have to put up with it...

And has it even been confirmed it will be on in the HCS playlist at launch?

It's a pre release arena playlist atm though. So maybe they are just catering to people who have early access like reviewers and stuff.  :prayers:

The HCS playlist is the Team Arena playlist, which has radar on.

That's complete shit. I guess we have to see how it plays out. Really hard to give an opinion when we haven't played it yet. 

That's complete shit. I guess we have to see how it plays out. Really hard to give an opinion when we haven't played it yet. 

Except we all know how Halo plays with radar already. It needs to be off. 

Except we all know how Halo plays with radar already. It needs to be off. 

Radar is super nerfed, and there is a rumor that you don't show up with normal movement (only Sprint/Thrust/Shooting). No one has been able to test it because of how small the radius is.

I said Pro Team bodies the Pros, not the other way around.

Ghost and co. know this game like the back of their hand

Yeah i agree with that. Looking forward to it.

Radar is super nerfed, and there is a rumor that you don't show up with normal movement (only Sprint/Thrust/Shooting). No one has been able to test it because of how small the radius is.

I still don't think it should be in competitive play but eh we'll see. I don't really like the developer mindset where if something doesn't work they just nerf it into the ground until people are like, "ill put up with it i guess."

But yea game isn't out yet so can't be too critical.

Well I can confirm that Bittersweet got invited to go to Seattle as well. Not through Snipedown pocket, got an invite from 343/Bravo. So I really have no idea what's happening.

Well I can confirm that Bittersweet got invited to go to Seattle as well. Not through Snipedown pocket, got an invite from 343/Bravo. So I really have no idea what's happening.

Maybe they wanted some girls mixed in. Or they knew if they wanted Eric to come with testicles they also had to invite her?

• Upvote (+1) 1

:wutface:

Am I wrong for believing he meant this in the context of "this team is going to lose" because it is 3/4ths of my team and the way he just said that...?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maybe they wanted some girls mixed in. Or they knew if they wanted Eric to come with testicles they also had to invite her?

Eric is Celeste's boyfriend right?

Am I wrong for believing he meant this in the context of "this team is going to lose" because it is 3/4ths of my team and the way he just said that...?

I don't think he knew y'all were teaming. But then again he is a suddoth so its hard to tell what he is thinking.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Formal is a sell out he should stick with COD and, we don't need him back in Halo. He doesn't give a damn about Halo. I hope no pro team would seriously consider picking up a sell out like Formal.

• Downvote (-1) 16

Formal is a sell out he should stick with COD and, we don't need him back in Halo. He doesn't give a damn about Halo. I hope no pro team would seriously consider picking up a sell out like Formal.

Tell us how you really feel

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's just sharing his gracious thumb movement with the CoD kids. No need to get envious.