CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG should do just fine in H5. I hope we see the whole team playing together this weekend.

Probably won't until release

It seems odd that they'd have radar in HCS settings after they went through the trouble of blocking it off at the EU Invitational.

Is this sourced somewhere and I'm just blind?

In that build, the radar functioned more like the beta, but it has been nerfed a bit since then, so they're keeping it in for now.

In that build, the radar functioned more like the beta, but it has been nerfed a bit since then, so they're keeping it in for now.

Sadface. I'm all for homogenous settings between comp and casual, but no radar in HCS was something I thought was actually set in stone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sadface. I'm all for homogenous settings between comp and casual, but no radar in HCS was something I thought was actually set in stone.

What I'd heard is that radar only triggers for people sprinting/thrusting/using other abilities.  Not for people moving.  Not sure how accurate the statement is though.

What I'd heard is that radar only triggers for people sprinting/thrusting/using other abilities.  Not for people moving.  Not sure how accurate the statement is though.

If it's just abilities, I'm fine with that, honestly. Not optimal, but I'm fairly flexible as long as the game doesn't turn into a crouch-and-creep fest like some radar games tend to be. I love the flow of no radar games, I'm just hoping limited radar doesn't stymie that.

Looked like maybe the geometry of the stairs caused the issue?

If so, that's not good.

Not sure if this has been said at all yet but there's an unknown number of pros heading to Seattle today...

Also, Snipedown said it in his stream

Radar in the official HCS settings? Heeeeeelll no. That shit will not last its just a matter of how long will we have to put up with it...

And has it even been confirmed it will be on in the HCS playlist at launch?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Radar in the official HCS settings? Heeeeeelll no. That shit will not last its just a matter of how long will we have to put up with it...

And has it even been confirmed it will be on in the HCS playlist at launch?

The HCS playlist is the Team Arena playlist, which has radar on.

Chig to C9... Liquid collapse?

So much promised hype just for Team Liquid to evaporate within a week of launch.  Like a white girl without Starbucks, I literally can't even.

Sickest puns NA

• Upvote (+1) 7

So much promised hype just for Team Liquid to evaporate within a week of launch.  Like a white girl without Starbucks, I literally can't even.

Sickest puns NA

:lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@El Vortex @@NinjaWuu The 2nd event of Halo 3 Pistola, Cloud, Silent and Heinz beat Final Boss, one of the biggest upsets EVER at the time and the 3rd event Pistola, Nexus, Heinz and Mudvayne beat Str8 Rippin with one of t he greatest Game 5 comebacks ever. I don't know where you get this from. It's like you're exaggerating to help his argument lol. I'm done though.

I can't believe the official HCS settings have radar.. WE ARE OFFICIALLY COD BOYS

When i said LATER in Halo 3 I was talking in relation to Pistola's career. Pistola started off has a FFA player from H2 and did not find 4v4 success till Halo 3. I was not saying that Pistola start winning later in Halo 3's cycle.

Liquid just posted on Twitter to follow their full roster, ninja, ace, chug, and mikwen..... Just saying its oddly odd for the org to tell people to follow liquid if he were leaving. You would think they would remain quiet if it were true.

Not sure if this has been said at all yet but there's an unknown number of pros heading to Seattle today...

Ola tweeted some pics of him at the airport so I assume that's where he is headed too. Anyone know why they may be going to Seattle? I'd guess it would have something to do with 343, maybe playing against the 343 pro team or something? 

Chig to C9... Liquid collapse?

Imo that would be a pretty lateral move for Chig if not a straight up downgrade. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid just posted on Twitter to follow their full roster, ninja, ace, chug, and mikwen..... Just saying its oddly odd for the org to tell people to follow liquid if he were leaving. You would think they would remain quiet if it were true.

I'm expecting more Noble/elevate shenanigans out of this.

Legally nothing has changed. I'm sure both parties are waiting for some period to end where things can be changed up. We really aren't supposed to know about it...officially.

Pros vs Pro team stream? :intel:

If it's a Pros vs. Pro Team stream I will be overjoyed.

If it is, it's Ninja, Snipedown and Pistola as of now.

Time to add another 4th hunt to the list :kappa:  

• Upvote (+1) 3

If it's a Pros vs. Pro Team stream I will be overjoyed.

If it is, it's Ninja, Snipedown and Pistola as of now.

Time to add another 4th hunt to the list :kappa:

More than likely that, the 343 pro team vs Snipedown and friends, (idk if that's what you meant but if so I think so too)

• Upvote (+1) 1

More than likely that, the 343 pro team vs Snipedown and friends, (idk if that's what you meant but if so I think so too)

Ninja, Snipedown, Pistola, Bravo vs. Neighbor, Dersky, Strongside and Ghostayame ?