CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why should he play Halo? There isn't anything for him to "practice".  What is he even supposed to play? The broken MCC game that everyone got tired of? I dont see how him playing H1Z1 in legit down-time says anything about his dedication, or why it even means anything at all.  The CoD Pros seem to all be jumping to Destiny/CS:GO or other games now that AW is complete, its the same thing.

this. so much.

Gotta head for bed before all of the pro-level H5 stuff drops tonight. be sure to save some stream-times for me if anything good happens.

Have a good night guys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd assume Ninja would be getting Halo 5 access but he's apparently not streaming til Sunday.

Literally everything he said other than him thinking we will see new faces were hard facts. They aren't opinions. They happened. What exactly are you saying no to?

Everything he listed is pretty easily explained. Ola was fairly young. Side was too passive at first and reverted to that constantly in H3/Reach and he was just on bad teams a few times. Walsh's shot got visibly worse over the years. A lot of that is just not trying to learn/playing the new game enough minus ola who just had to grow up a little bit more/get better at 4v4. No doubt there will be new players that take the place of players that don't put in the required amount of effort though. I just don't think any of them have the inability to learn the new game its just sometimes they choose not to.

I'd assume Ninja would be getting Halo 5 access but he's apparently not streaming til Sunday.

his computer broke or something. He might be playing but not streaming

Glad they got the Snipedown situation fixed so he could play tonight. Enjoyed watching all the pros play and stream together. Now I just need to know if Diesel really was Neighbor. 

Pistola did not breakout as a 4v4 player till later in Halo 3.

Later in Halo 3?  LATER ? 

Not+sure+if+title+implies+op+disapproves

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@El Vortex @@NinjaWuu The 2nd event of Halo 3 Pistola, Cloud, Silent and Heinz beat Final Boss, one of the biggest upsets EVER at the time and the 3rd event Pistola, Nexus, Heinz and Mudvayne beat Str8 Rippin with one of t he greatest Game 5 comebacks ever. I don't know where you get this from. It's like you're exaggerating to help his argument lol. I'm done though.

I can't believe the official HCS settings have radar.. WE ARE OFFICIALLY COD BOYS

@@El Vortex @@NinjaWuu The 2nd event of Halo 3 Pistola, Cloud, Silent and Heinz beat Final Boss, one of the biggest upsets EVER at the time and the 3rd event Pistola, Nexus, Heinz and Mudvayne beat Str8 Rippin with one of t he greatest Game 5 comebacks ever. I don't know where you get this from. It's like you're exaggerating to help his argument lol. I'm done though.

I can't believe the official HCS settings have radar.. WE ARE OFFICIALLY COD BOYS

Even worse since it's motion sensor. Really lame that they put radar on in competitive, making it more "casual" friendly I suppose. Even though those guys will just hangout in Team Slayer.

hes in Seattle for something wont be streaming til sunday i guess.

Even worse since it's motion sensor. Really lame that they put radar on in competitive, making it more "casual" friendly I suppose. Even though those guys will just hangout in Team Slayer.

If they don't really see a big difference between arena and slayer more will end up playing in arena. More of them might end up getting into the competitive part of the game as a result. 

Not saying I like motion sensor (thought it does seem to be a lot worse from what streamers have said) but we should at least wait till we personally play before making hard opinions on it.

his computer broke or something. He might be playing but not streaming

Heard on stream he's at his girls house. Traveling back today and going to grind it as soon as he gets back

After watching a few games I really like the dynamic between flag juggling and sprinting. Those have always been interesting battles when I watched. It looks like a lot of teamwork is required, which I think is great. 

Heard on stream he's at his girls house. Traveling back today and going to grind it as soon as he gets back

Like what Primal said, he is going to be in Seattle this weekend and won't be streaming until Sunday.

It seems odd that they'd have radar in HCS settings after they went through the trouble of blocking it off at the EU Invitational.

Is this sourced somewhere and I'm just blind?

• Upvote (+1) 1