CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

WHY IS THERE ANY DRAMA WHEN THE GAME ISNT EVEN OUT YET !?

people need to take a chill pill, we don't even know if these rosters are going to work out for Halo 5. hue hue hue

Well yeah obviously. He wanted to compete both game, want to know why he decided not to anymore. Like he wanted to focus completely on COD? too much time? etc.

It was a pipe-dream the entire time.  Too much shit to juggle.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's what I've been thinking. Ninja, Ace and Chig lost an explosive player in Mikwen, but they get to reunite with an old teammate who can be just as valuable as Mikwen if he puts in the time. Chig is the only one on team Liquid who should be feeling betrayed. 

Yup. Mikwen & Chig have teamed a lot in the past, gotta sting for Chig. 

Really hope being on TL makes Legit put in the time for H5. And Elamite will be coaching!  :weback:

It was a pipe-dream the entire time. Too much shit to juggle.

Yep, he's already on an established CoD team, has a pretty big chunk of money to possibly win (not saying Halo doesn't). It makes sense for him to just stick with what's working rather than trying to split time. It's not like he would come over and be guaranteed tournament wins. EG is still out there and there are some other very strong looking rosters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHY IS THERE ANY DRAMA WHEN THE GAME ISNT EVEN OUT YET !?

people need to take a chill pill, we don't even know if these rosters are going to work out for Halo 5. hue hue hue

It helps pass the time atleast :)

I'm jumping with excitement. Just got caught up on like the last 10 pages and I'm so gitty. Hehehe

Mikwen to nV, Legit to TL, Best Man to C9, Aries or Clutch to Optic.  :ghost:

Clutch being back would be sweet.

Where's that tweet from formal saying, "I WILL be competing in ball 5" or some shit

When was I ever told not to say anything? lmao. Even if I was, again, do I care? 

Short answer: No.

ThugLife.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Formal tweeted "Hello Halo, I've missed you. " when the $1 million dollars championship was announced. Smh @@VinFTW

Enable and Formal are trolling.  I have no idea why people keep posting their obvious troll attempts as "INTEL".

Pretty sad that Mikwen is leaving TL :/ Wanted to see Ninjawen in action but oh well. Legit is still one of my favorite Halo pros though so if it is him going to TL as their 4th, that's great. 

Enable and Formal are trolling. I have no idea why people keep posting their obvious troll attempts as "INTEL".

To get reactions from people like you

I've never understood the "they shouldn't take it personally" comments when something like this happens. Of course it's personal. Ace left Optic to team with Mikwen, Chig, and Ninja. Ninja dropped his entire team for these 3 specific people. For Mikwen to dip out before they've even started playing the game must be infuriating.

I mean, do what you gotta do. But the idea that you can do something like this and then be like "You can't be mad!", "Don't take it personally!" is hilariously ludicrous.

Couldn't agree more.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone is preoccupied with the TL/NV drama while I'm just sitting here waiting to hear the 4th for c9...  -_-

• Upvote (+1) 1