CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo community will forever be shady

Never forget. 

Shady_Halo_Kids.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

3/4 of Requiem back together with Chig? Not bad at all.

Hopefully Legit is more committed to practicing with the team this time around. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus I check this thread expecting maybe 2 or 3 new posts and a couple dank memes and instead I see this.

How grimy would it be if they were back with Denial by some weird circumstance.

Now you're just talking crazy.

How grimy would it be if they were back with Denial by some weird circumstance.

It was all a super elaborate plan to drop Chig for Ola

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn, if Mikwen leaves Liquid Ninja will never forgive him. On the other hand, Legit to Liquid is a big possibility and 3/4 were on a very good Requiem squad.

Legit to Team Liquid would be super interesting but I have to say I'm sad for C9 right now if that's the case. I'm genuinely interested in who C9 is going to pick up now (assuming it was Legit who they originally had planned). Victory is the man and C9 deserves a good 4th. This shadiness effects everyone, even those who aren't directly involved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So is it all but confirmed now that Mikwen is off TL? Just got off work and trying to catch up but its hard to follow.

2015 and we are still taking team changes to heart? Oh what the hell am I saying I'm not surprised at all.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Legit to Team Liquid would be super interesting but I have to say I'm sad for C9 right now if that's the case. I'm genuinely interested in who C9 is going to pick up now (assuming it was Legit who they originally had planned). Victory is the man and C9 deserves a good 4th. This shadiness effects everyone, even those who aren't directly involved.

I'd say BestMan is the most obvious choice for C9

I love Chig. He is my boy. I will support him no matter what.

But I feel this pic was too perfect to not post in this situation where it basically ended up being Chig getting dropped for Ola.

V59ad6c.png

I tried really hard understand where you're getting at but its just not happening... lol