CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic Naded would be great, as far as I can tell he'd be a good fit with the guys there, and with the org itself for sure. 

Is producing content tied into Optic contracts? 

I just do what needs to be done. Some people intentionally play a certain way, and in this game it can hurt. 

Hey Commonly. So did you and the rest to EG guys leave off on good terms? I hope you did and best of luck in your future halo endeavors.   

he does and i believe he plans on starting an org

I'm happy to hear he does. I was under the impression that he wasn't interested this time last year - I could be mistaken though.

Optic Naded would be great, as far as I can tell he'd be a good fit with the guys there, and with the org itself for sure.

Is producing content tied into Optic contracts?

As far as i can tell, its only a requirement if you live in the house.

Thats just soeculation on my oart, not something that has been proven.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Oh shit my classroom post is number 13  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

Pulling the "I'm a teacher" card is great for getting +rep, just an FYI for those looking into careers.  :kappa:

So that's the secret? I had one of my students watching the HWC this past weekend and talking all  about it now apparently watch 2gre stream. I'm doing the good work from the teacher desk as well man. Keep fighting the good fight haha.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm happy to hear he does. I was under the impression that he wasn't interested this time last year - I could be mistaken though.

I remember him saying he had no interest in starting an org last year. Nice to hear hes chabged his mind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe he needs a partner. An Org means $$ and lots of it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summit saying Halo competitive is better than CSGO competitive.

Kreygasm

But some shady shit is going on. They have played like 7 games, and had 7 different maps.

"Halo" must be rigging the matchmaking for these two streamers.

As a big fan who follows both I'm surprised he said this. CS is quite a lot more competitive than Halo, if he meant it that way.

As a big fan who follows both I'm surprised he said this. CS is quite a lot more competitive than Halo, if he meant it that way.

I think he was talking about how entertaining it is to watch. And even if he wasn't competitive merit is a pretty subjective thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

(Coming out of my manly lurk cave)

I think this just has to be said, as both Microsoft and 343 have come under a lot of scrutiny recently and rightfully so in my opinion. But when Halo in it's current state has more LAN's and Larger prize pool's than the largest and most popular FPS shooter on the market, it shows they are really trying to push the halo franchise and they are putting everything into it.

COD has the organizations, the massive following, the sponsorships, the league and is on FOUR separate consoles. (I am not saying we don't have any of those but let's face it we are on a smaller scale) And yet somehow we have more tournaments and larger prize pool's. It can also be argued that halo has been steadily improving the last two installments whereas, cod has been on a downtrend ever since ghost was released.

Is halo 5 perfect? NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!, but are we at least heading in the right direction? YES!, I mean halo is now an attractive e-sport to competitors again, we just had something like 100,000 people watch the halo world championship(that is unbelievable, COD pro's are now actively saying they should have switched games) and if COD continues it's downward spiral which looks likely if blops 3 three isn't even satisfying their competitive community then Halo will likely continue growing.

P.S absolutely love this forum so I just had to become a premium member lol

great first post, welcome!!!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Summit has always been a fan of competitive Halo. For years he's been saying how Halo takes some of the most skill to be good at it, not to mention how much more we deserve as a community to grow. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Spartan left him. Not the other way around.

Idk. Camm was the one that tweeted about being PROactive.  To me, that sounds like him and Ninja taking it into their own hands and leaving.

Could be wrong obviously.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice Waypoint post @@Moa :)

I was going to link it here but I dunno how everyone is feeling about Arena map change discussions and all that stuff.

I just want them to start talking about the sandbox openly, even more so since HWC is over for now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pathetically laughable at this point lol

Hecz and the Optic house have obviously made them feel complacent.

Idk. Camm was the one that tweeted about being PROactive. To me, that sounds like him and Ninja taking it into their own hands and leaving.

ninja said on stream they expected stellur to leave but spartan leaving was a suprise

I think Spartan left him. Not the other way around.

That doesn't seem right based off of what Ninja has been saying, he said Stellur and Spartan left to join El Town.

Edit: I completely misread what you just said, I'm agreeing with you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idk. Camm was the one that tweeted about being PROactive.  To me, that sounds like him and Ninja taking it into their own hands and leaving.

IMO I think they didnt fully like playing together and had their issues with not closing out series when leading, and of course by x games you are roster locked for worlds. 

Yet again they couldn't beat Allegiance, so the break up is necessary to try to find success cause something is wrong, but we wont know who made the right decision until one outplaces the other. 

Best of luck to both squads, and of course naded whos in an excellent position regardless of where he goes.