CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anybody speculating on what the prize pool will be for the next HWC? Think Microsoft drops another mil + crowd funding?

They couldn't do less. If it stays the same I'd understand that, but I imagine it at least goes up by 500k.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If they put more money into the Pro League/ Qualification process I could see the Worlds Prize Pool being less than 2.5, but I really don't think it will drop. 

Somebody is trying to slide into those dm's...

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

I want Optic to be good, but not like this. 

Gave my input.

FWGTrvV.png

We should honestly make the one solid post we want on here, then have everyone here copy and paste the same post onto there.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Last time I tried to post feedback in waypoint I spent 20 minutes typing a mile long post only for it to tell me I reached my max daily limit of 0 over and over again. I'll let you guys tell them what needs fixing

Everyone logging into Waypoint to give their 2 cents

anigif_original-5707-1448371420-1.gif

Remove Overgrowth,Riptide, and Torque

Ironically most of the people posting are probably going to be from here, might as well just make the thread here.

• Upvote (+1) 8

oh god. Now sniper will spawn rocket side and rockets on sniper side. My callouts bout to fuck teammates up real good on Col

They couldn't do less. If it stays the same I'd understand that, but I imagine it at least goes up by 500k.

You really think it'll hit 3 mil? That'd be sick

I just do what needs to be done. Some people intentionally play a certain way, and in this game it can hurt. 

Agree. You do what you gotta do to win. If Royal 2, Snip3down, Spartan or any slayer is in a good position to pull the OBJ of course they should.

But its good for players to know their place in the team also. It would make more sense for an Ogre2 or Lunchbox to say "Ill pull the flag you guys slay"

I wanna know if that is one of the most plus repped things on the forums.

Naw, Ninjas cloud 9 11-0d post probably is.