CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You guys know more about my playstyle than I do 

I'll I know is you are definitely #1 in Power-up pickups.

Ran into Towey, Lunchbox, and FIS in Team Arena :simms: Nice to see FIS still grinding

Ninja, 2gre and Commonly just matched them as well haha

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys know more about my playstyle than I do

I've always wondered about that. People mention playstyles as if they are some finite 100% thing. Do you intentionally play a certain way or do you just sorta do your thing?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja, 2gre and Commonly just matched them as well haha

I'm in the car.

I expect a full post game carnage report for this one, including KDs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be pretty cool to see Jimbo on a US team, would love to see him grow as a player. Definitely think that he will get a lot better really fast when in the US.

Edit: Lethul approves

GIF-bang-banging-do-want-give-it-to-me-i

• Upvote (+1) 5

343 has done great things this year for esports and its nice to see them take the step in the right direction with the crowd funding. I just hope for next HWC they make things right with more lans and bigger venue for worlds plus better reveal of location for worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anybody speculating on what the prize pool will be for the next HWC? Think Microsoft drops another mil + crowd funding?

If this Commonly/2gre/Victory/Ninja team sticks together and I think they can be a top 3 team. Not sure if they can beat CLG but they will be right up there with EG, Denial, and any other team that comes into existence. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic Quo - Flamesword, Enable, Maniac, Formal

That'd be fun :).

Believe the Quo #BtQ? :puckett:

Who else?! Who else could there ever be in the CoD community capable enough to make a transition to Halo?! I dare you, name one. I bet you can't!

It is a hopeless thought!

Of course I can't.  The only guys I pay attention to that play/played CoD are Hutch(and the rest of Old Men of Optic)/Seananners/Sark

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody speculating on what the prize pool will be for the next HWC? Think Microsoft drops another mil + crowd funding?

1-1.5mil

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hastro responding to CoD players/orgs who are complaining about the prize pool because of the lies about crowd funding.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They can't go backwards so they really have to start at 1 million. I would like to see a larger prize for regionals though.

I see a lot of people complaining about the low amount of tourneys but at one point, even in H3 in MLG we only had 5 majors I think. And there was no streaming, no online tourneys at all. If pro league gives us 5 or 6 series a week and keeps track leading to a midseason tourney, a regional tourney, and World's, then I'd be more than happy.

• Upvote (+1) 2