CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Summit, Nadeshot and Ghostayame are playing together right now.

Both Nadeshot and Summit are both talking highly of Halo 5 and the competitive scene right now. Hopefully some of their fans get interested.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Commonly was really only a "Support" player on EG. He slayed a ton on Crowd Pleasers & RNG. But I do think 2gre & VicX's roles could overlap a bit too much, given how fast H5 is, and how much CQC there is.

As much as I'd love to have TSM in Halo, i'd hate another huge org aquire team that doesn't work. I just hope there will be enough time for scrims, so the teams can make changes before is too late.

this is hilarious

summit just accidentally betrayed nadeshot with the railgun on fathom

Wow! I leave for a few days rest and now this happens, I would have loved to see RNG stick together tho as I think they could have been a great team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe how "pro radar" some people are. In all the years I've watched and read about competitive halo I have never heard a single person say "you know what, this would play so much better if we added radar!".

I have tried no radar settings in custom games quite a bit and the game is so much more fun, it takes more skill as you have to be a lot more aware and can't just hug the radar and be able to essentially watched three places at once. It also makes automatics a less dominant. I can't think of anything that radar has made better in Halo, even in h2/h3 I played no radars in ffa.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, what the hell happened to the HCS Gamerpic we were promised?

Iirc, it never got released.

This is the real question, RosterMania2™ can wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was really dope. I wasn't even laughing. I was actually jammin' to this. 

I had it on repeat for about 4 hours the other day. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was thinking, a reason why eSports is harder too follow for some is that it isn't consistent. If 343 want to create a good eSports game, they need to pick a vision, and stick with it. You don't see Soccer/Football making drastic changes to the main rules every 3 years that completely change the meta and the way the game is played.

If 343 want to see Halo grow, they need to create solid roots and leave them no drastic changes like thrusters should be added in Halo 6.

You don't grow a strong plant by changing its roots every few months, and you don't grow a solid Esports following if you change its core game mechanics (roots) constantly.

Summit saying Halo competitive is better than CSGO competitive.

Kreygasm

But some shady shit is going on. They have played like 7 games, and had 7 different maps.

"Halo" must be rigging the matchmaking for these two streamers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think people might be forgetting who Summit is and just what it is hes been doing for all of these years. Of course he thinks Halo is harder or is more interesting to watch. I probably would too if I had played the alternative for years and was clearly burnt out on it. He thinks Halo is harder because it isn't ingrained in his mind the same way that I think CS is harder after playing Halo for the last 15 years.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Summit just said he prefers watching Halo tournaments to CS:GO tournaments.

Summit has also been playing CS for 15 years. Burnout is playing a part here imo

I think people might be forgetting who Summit is and just what it is hes been doing for all of these years. Of course he thinks Halo is harder or is more interesting to watch. I probably would too if I had played the alternative for years and was clearly burnt out on it. He thinks Halo is harder because it isn't ingrained in his mind the same way that I think CS is harder after playing Halo for the last 15 years.  

JUST LET US HAVE THIS PLEASE. K THANKS

• Upvote (+1) 9

halo getting that nice nadeshot stimulus package. He just needs to stream before the first pro league event

As a @@Ninja fan, the only concern I have with @@OGRE2 is that he seems to only log on for scrims. I could be wrong, he could have been on smurfs, but I don't know that. This isn't previous Halos. This is for more money than it ever has been. People are pouring more and more hours into this game. Just logging on for 2-3 hours to scrim then talking about it for a bit after isn't enough. 

If Ogre 2 will put in the time required though, that would be epic and this team could be extremely fun and nostalgic at the same time.

He's been playing all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1