CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Off topic but does anyone know how to get game clips record from the xbox dvr thing off of xbox.com and saved as a video file that can be put into like sony vegas or something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic but does anyone know how to get game clips record from the xbox dvr thing off of xbox.com and saved as a video file that can be put into like sony vegas or something?

Go to xboxclips.com or xboxdvr.com

xboxclips.com find ur gt and download it

Okay, could someone please explain what is going on with the RNG/TSM situation. Half the team left to join ALG, with Ninja and Victory staying. Are they not keeping the RNG org with 2gre and Commonly? Is there any credible reason to think that TSM is actually getting a halo team? Thanks. 

Okay, could someone please explain what is going on with the RNG/TSM situation. Half the team left to join ALG, with Ninja and Victory staying. Are they not keeping the RNG org with 2gre and Commonly? Is there any credible reason to think that TSM is actually getting a halo team? Thanks. 

Anytime there's a team change there's multiple posts about TSM, I'm used to it.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre is dropped from CLG.....2gre possibly going to new TSM team.....I hope everyone appreciates the storyline that may be unfolding here lol. I don't wanna go into League of Legends backstory here but this is just too perfect...i'm scared someone hold me. 

Context?

Never watched LoL.

Real quick, can someone link me that Neslo trash talking vid? The one where his teammates said he went too far?

please & thank you!

Context?

Never watched LoL.

I don't watch too often either, my understanding though is that TSM and CLG are incredibly big rivals.

Just FYI, since I see so many people ask about this.

Start HERE and read a few pages of convo between the Pro's. Specific posts to look at are;

Post #20895

Post #20930

He also had to hide in his hotel room from Thuggish Killa years ago at an event because he was talking shit and I believe calling him the N word. Proof of that is on the internet as well. I'm sorry, but personally for me his behavior is beyond "internet" talk and I think many people simply don't know about these things. Everyone is entitled to make there own minds up.

Again, this was all done years ago. People can change and people can grow up. If people cant accept that or just dont like the dude, by all means...hate away.

But recently he's seemingly been working on his attitude and persona and I give credit to the guy.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wonder where Swift Kill & Calm Mentality will end up in Rostermania. Top 4 and still underrated - eclipsed by Penguin's shadow  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Real quick, can someone link me that Neslo trash talking vid? The one where his teammates said he went too far?

please & thank you!

I'll message it to you, give me a sec.

When is the summit/Nadeshot 1v1 supposed to happen? That should be fun to watch. Cool to see big names streaming H5