CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2gre was commenting earlier on how much he liked Ninja's Redbull Fridge.

(Redbull sponsors TSM)

#Intel #HuntTheTruth

FavoriteAnimatedDeer.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't really seen much of Suspector or his POV for that matter but this man is talented. That can be said about a lot of pros, but I don't blame EG for picking him up.

The penguin rayne duo with mikwen and ola would be amazing...

...if mikwen and Ola can stop dicking around and just grind :prayers:

I really like Mikwen and I have a soft spot for Ola. It bothers me to see they SEEM to be losing passion. :(

• Upvote (+1) 6

lifestyle just confirmed on spartan's stream that he's still with optic as of right now. i hope he continues to grind with flame and maniac, they seemed to have solid chemistry. i think they could try out a new fourth but chaser isn't bad either

lifestyle just confirmed on spartan's stream that he's still with optic as of right now. i hope he continues to grind with flame and maniac, they seemed to have solid chemistry. i think they could try out a new fourth but chaser isn't bad either

Chaser severely underperformed at Regionals. Flamesword seems to be very fond of Gary. I'd say keep him and find a new fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't really seen much of Suspector or his POV for that matter but this man is talented. That can be said about a lot of pros, but I don't blame EG for picking him up.

Like Ninja said on his stream, EG was not dominant with Lethul or Commonly, I don't think just a one player change will do it for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder what will happen with WFX, i really dont see how they could stick together.

they definitely won't. i hope winterfox stays in the scene though and i hope ryan finds a team where he doesn't have to lead because he's not very good at it haha. he's much better under the guidance of a snipedown or a flamesword

The penguin rayne duo with mikwen and ola would be amazing...

...if mikwen and Ola can stop dicking around and just grind :prayers:

I really like Mikwen and I have a soft spot for Ola. It bothers me to see they SEEM to be losing passion. :(

Part of me thinks this team is too slayer-heavy, but I thought the same about Denial... will be interesting to see Mikwen on a team where's there's a bigger power weapon slayer than him (Penguin). 

Chaser severely underperformed at Regionals. Flamesword seems to be very fond of Gary. I'd say keep him and find a new fourth.

Lifestyle's been grinding - and he's gonna make Optic make some moves soon for a fourth - mark my words. Very motivated guy.

they definitely won't. i hope winterfox stays in the scene though and i hope ryan finds a team where he doesn't have to lead because he's not very good at it haha. he's much better under the guidance of a snipedown or a flamesword

Haven't seen Ryanoob playing at all recently - though he does have a LOT of alt accounts. I'm assuming Randa & Shooter will go to different teams, and Ryanoob will keep the WFX org and rebuild. But I agree he does best when his teammates are working together, and he's just off doing sneaky individual plays. 
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I dont know how but something about his movement in game is just absolutely amazing to watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Besides him saying CLG should drop Ogre 2 (Which was 100% correct) what else did he say/do?

Just FYI, since I see so many people ask about this.

Start HERE and read a few pages of convo between the Pro's. Specific posts to look at are;

Post #20895

Post #20930

He also had to hide in his hotel room from Thuggish Killa years ago at an event because he was talking shit and I believe calling him the N word. Proof of that is on the internet as well. I'm sorry, but personally for me his behavior is beyond "internet" talk and I think many people simply don't know about these things. Everyone is entitled to make there own minds up.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like Ninja said on his stream, EG was not dominant with Lethul or Commonly, I don't think just a one player change will do it for them.

I wasn't saying he is a better pickup than commonly was, I was saying how I hadn't seen him perform and I understand why he was a candidate for them to pick up. ;)

Just FYI, since I see so many people ask about this.

Start HERE and read a few pages of convo between the Pro's. Specific posts to look at are;

Post #20895

Post #20930

He also had to hide in his hotel room from Thuggish Killa years ago at an event because he was talking shit and I believe calling him the N word. Proof of that is on the internet as well. I'm sorry, but personally for me his behavior is beyond "internet" talk and I think many people simply don't know about these things.

This is pathetic man

Mods gonna let the witch hunt go on for ever becusse it generates posts but this is just negative

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

I wasn't saying he is a better pickup than commonly was, I was saying how I hadn't seen him perform and I understand why he was a candidate for them to pick up. ;)

I somewhat mistyped what I was saying, wasen't arguing with you I just pretty much wanted to state I don't think EG picking up Suspector will change them much they need at least one more roster move but who knows maybe they will turn it around.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have any idea what FiS is doing lol, dude's fucking career got killed by roster changes. feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seems like T2 is really on the grind now - good to see. His shot ain't bad, it's his movement that's killing him. Very choppy compared to H5 top 8 pros.

This is pathetic man

Mods gonna let the witch hunt go on for ever becusse it generates posts but this is just negative

What? Witch hunt? Dude, I'm just given the guy the info that was posted. I get that you like him, but come on. People have a right to read the facts straight from the people involved.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

2gre is dropped from CLG.....2gre possibly going to new TSM team.....I hope everyone appreciates the storyline that may be unfolding here lol. I don't wanna go into League of Legends backstory here but this is just too perfect...i'm scared someone hold me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is pathetic man

Do we have a Cratos groupie? Fascinating.

• Upvote (+1) 3

2gre is dropped from CLG.....2gre possibly going to new TSM team.....I hope everyone appreciates the storyline that may be unfolding here lol. I don't wanna go into League of Legends backstory here but this is just too perfect...i'm scared someone hold me. 

Maybe the third time (don't forget about FNS) will be the charm...I hope not though. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Randa "pick-up" squad same as last night - Aries, TireIron, & Arkanum. They're holding their own against nV/Elevate right now. Down 0-1 in Fathom CTF, but not getting destroyed.

Randa & Arkanum are clearly the two best players on this pickup squad.

• Upvote (+1) 2