CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Example 1:

Makes sense. Also from what I can glean from some of the other posts, I get it. 

Anybody think a Ninja, Apg, Heinz, VicX team could work? Tyler and Richie seem to be pretty good friends, and haven't Ninja and Apg teamed before?

That'd be interesting too but tbh with Unlegit getting booted I can't help but think TL poached Penguin.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could easily see Ninja and Victory reaching out to Commonly to see if there is interest. From what I recall from Leftovers Ninja thought highly of him as a player. Add in a main slayer like Penguin and that would be a great team.

But if Commonly and Cratos are really a To2, Ninja doesn't want to team with Cratos.

He used to have a horrible persona and attitude that was more cocky and arrogant then up and coming/appreciative. He said some negative things to some legendary people and unfortunately for him his reputation has stuck.

Once you get a reputation, its hard to lose it...but I think he's cleaned up his act, is more appreciative, and deserves the spotlight as much as any other Top 8 Pro right now. He has a filthy shot, fun play style to watch and an unmatched desire to win.

Maybe if he hadn't dropped that breadstick in the finals he'd already have a team :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja just confirmed that Renegades is here to stay. So I'm guessing he and Vic X are keeping it and looking for 2.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If renegades is here to stay but ninja didn't say that he would be with them does that mean that spartans team is with renegades?

Interesting to hear what happens with the ALG story tonight. I have a really hard time thinking Connor(owner) would backstab a player. He's a standup guy and not someone who would do something like that from my six years of knowing him. Let's not rush to conclusions.

lmao

Ninja just hovers over Ogre 2's GT on stream for no reason :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

But how boring would this game be if we didn't have players like Cratos doing and saying some shit like this?

You cant tell me this doesn't make you just itch to see them go head to head. This is how stories and rivalries are created!

Lethul and Snipedown went head to head on Twitter multiple times, EVERYBODY loved it. Cratos does it and he's the worlds biggest asshole.

I truly don't care at all about his interaction with other pros. It's actually kind of funny. If LethuL said the same things to some of these pros, he'd get praised for his arrogance, cockiness, and "troll" level. 

The thing that stuck with me was making fun of @Randa/Randa's dad for having cancer. I don't remember the exact quote, but I know Randa posted it on here a month or two back and that stuck with me. I can ignore the rest and actually find it somewhat humorous. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

But if Commonly and Cratos are really a To2, Ninja doesn't want to team with Cratos.

I haven't seen anything solid suggesting they are a To2? Maybe I missed it though. Also, even if they are, I don't put too much stock in that. I feel like most players would abandon a supposed To2 if a good offer came in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey did you guys hear Ninja and Ogre 2 are in discord?  :kappa:

Whered you hear this?