CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like that EG 4th is going to be an issue no matter who it is. If Suspector doesn't "complete" the team, he'll be the next scapegoat for their problems. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a continued trend moving forward, where SnipeRoyBox is a constant team of 3 and they end up picking up/dropping multiple 4ths. Not sure I'd want to take that spot if I was a pro player to be honest. But who knows, maybe Suspector is the guy they need and EG top 1. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel like that EG 4th is going to be an issue no matter who it is. If Suspector doesn't "complete" the team, he'll be the next scapegoat for their problems. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a continued trend moving forward, where SnipeRoyBox is a constant team of 3 and they end up picking up/dropping multiple 4ths. Not sure I'd want to take that spot if I was a pro player to be honest. But who knows, maybe Suspector is the guy they need and EG top 1. 

I think suspector is an upgrade, by Box needs to start grinding more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Assuming Ninja and VicX are staying on Renegades - who do you think they'll go after? 

Clearly myself & Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I really hope Naded ends up with Optic. I really feel like his personality would gel well with them. And I would love to see him push out more content to their huge fan base.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Penguin and Rayne

Why would Penguin & Rayne walk away from Swift and Calm? They made significant improvements in the last two months. I'm not sure how much of an impact Chig had, but nonetheless it was an impressive performance by the 4 of them.

EDIT: I see the original question was "who will they go after" not who will leave & join them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who told him they could only keep 1 player?  Am I reading this wrong or something

Maybe thats more pro league intel?

Praying Denial stays together as the young guns. Bubu and Cntra were both saying the team is for sure staying together in Bubu's stream.

As much as I don't like seeing Naded dropped/whatever happened, I'm loving the new Allegiance lineup. I really hope Ninja and Victory can stick together. Has there been any word on C9 yet? I'd actually like to see Hysteria and Danoxide end up on a solid team (maybe RNG??).

Why would Penguin & Rayne walk away from Swift and Calm? They made significant improvements in the last two months. I'm not sure how much of an impact Chig had, but nonetheless it was an impressive performance by the 4 of them.

EDIT: I see the original question was "who will they go after" not who will leave & join them.

I think teams are looking to shuffle.  Elevate might be satisfied with 4th place, but you have to wonder if they could continually place that high.  I really do have no idea what I'm talking about, just throwing ideas out there

Am I the only one who thinks the issue with EG isn't the fourth, but LBX? I know he's never been a slayer and all but his numbers at the Finals and regionals were the worst on EG by quite a bit. Maybe he just doesn't have the time anymore to dedicate himself to Halo, and the bar has been set a lot higher in H5 compared to H2A.

Obviously he and Roy will always team as long as he's playing Halo. I just don't know if dropping Commonly is really going to fix anything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think teams are looking to shuffle.  Elevate might be satisfied with 4th place, but you have to wonder if they could continually place that high.  I really do have no idea what I'm talking about, just throwing ideas out there

Yeah I feel you. No harm in speculating. I haven't seen much #intel from them on Twitter. MoneyMatches has posted some cryptic tweets about how they are staying together, are loyal, and treat each other well, etc etc. Only time will tell. 

Edit: A word

In the CWL each org can only have one team. This could be what the ALG guy meant by sticking to one player. In the Halo Pro League the same rules may apply. If all of ALG split then the org could only follow one player.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one who thinks the issue with EG isn't the fourth, but LBX? I know he's never been a slayer and all but his numbers at the Finals and regionals were the worst on EG by quite a bit. Maybe he just doesn't have the time anymore to dedicate himself to Halo, and the bar has been set a lot higher in H5 compared to H2A.

Obviously he and Roy will always team asking as he's playing Halo. I just don't know if dropping Commonly is really going to fix anything.

I don't think the answer is another power weapon slayer like Suspector is. Lxthul did a great job of filling in the gaps, and not just letting LBX do all the dirty work. Think the team structure/chemistry put too much pressure on LBX at worlds in terms of roles he played.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't see Vic X/Ninja as an upgrade on Swift and Calm?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still surprised Allegiance would stick with El Town over Naded.

Possibly because El Town already had the new team lined up?

Obviously he and Roy will always team as long as he's playing Halo. I just don't know if dropping Commonly is really going to fix anything.

Someone made the point earlier that LBX's numbers suffer the worst on EG when they struggle because of how he plays. By constantly putting himself in the challenge positions, if the team isn't playing well it negatively affects him much worse than the other members. If the team is trying to contest but not playing well enough to win it, it makes sense that he'd be spending a lot more time on the respawn screen. Food for thought.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Assuming Ninja and VicX are staying on Renegades - who do you think they'll go after? 

Fanboy choice: 2gre and Ola

Realistic choice: Commonly and Cratos

@@Symbolic

Theoretically, Let's say VicX left RNG. Would you try and follow him, or would you stay on with Renegades?Thanks So Much

That's So Milk asking me that question.

• Upvote (+1) 9

You don't see Vic X/Ninja as an upgrade on Swift and Calm?

I don't know how to adequately respond to this. I've deleted my response 4 or 5 times. I see the arguement to be made for both To2's. Personality's, Synergy, Chemistry, Tilt Factors, Friendships, etc make it hard for me to definitively pick one to2 over the other for Penguin & Rayne.

• Upvote (+1) 1